Amy Tucker Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Amy and her husband were absolutely amazing to work with! I had a bridal part of 22 people, and she handled it so well! I was so impressed with how she handled getting everyone together, and helping make my day so much less stressful!

When the photos came back, I was blown away by how beautfiul they were! She captured the fall colors and just the rustic feel I was going for with the whole wedding. She captured all the great little details, and told a story with the photos. So many people have told me that they are the best wedding photos they have ever seen, and I cannot wait to start making my albums and framing them!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
West Chester, PA 19382
BLOG

Amy uses her background in fine art photography to create stunning images of your wedding day.  Her artistic blend of photographic styles is perfect for capturing all the important details, and special moments, of your event.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards