Amy Tucker Photography

Amy Tucker Photography

West Chester, PA
484.888.5115   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Amy Tucker is incredible. From our initial meeting through handing off of the final images, she was extremely professional and responsive. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out.

Ask to see a full wedding she has shot. You will not only see how beautifully she tells the story of your day but the quality and quantity will blow you away. She a knack for catching all of the “little” moments throughout the day – the looks, smiles, tears.

She met us at our venue a few weeks before to discuss the shots we wanted and walked through our list of “must have” pictures. She worked with us on our timeline to make sure we would have enough daylight left.

Before heading to the church, we decided to go outside for a few pictures and my dress got mud all over it. Amy took charge of the situation. She walked me right into the bathroom and started scrubbing away. Way above and beyond the call of duty for a photographer!

My husband, the dads and the brothers all despise pictures. She made the process so easy and painless for everyone involved.

I have been to weddings before where you feel like the photographers are in your face. Amy is not like that at all. I barely noticed she was there the entire evening.

I cannot recommend Amy Tucker Photography enough. She is extremely talented and you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography
West Chester, PA 19382

Amy uses her background in fine art photography to create stunning images of your wedding day.  Her artistic blend of photographic styles is perfect for capturing all the important details, and special moments, of your event.

Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal