Amy Tucker Photography Reviews

82 Reviews for Amy Tucker Photography

• Steve

Steve Blanken · Married on 09/09/2020

Engagement & Wedding Photos

We highly recommend Amy Tucker for your engagement and wedding photos. She is very friendly, professional, and talented at capturing the perfect moments. Amy's communication skills throughout the process are also very professional and she is very responsive.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experience!

Amy photographed our November wedding at the Hotel du Village. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and captured some great images! She was incredibly responsive and helpful with all of the questions I had. She also kept to our schedule perfectly while still keeping the atmosphere relaxed and fun. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfectly Captured

We loved working with Amy and her team. Amy was extremely accommodating & professional from the beginning. We live internationally and she was able to make time in her schedule for calls and in person meetings to fit our schedule. She is amazingly positive and cheerful. Amy took amazing photos, but kept to the schedule and made sure we got in all of our requested shots. She did a great mix of traditional shots and more styled ones. During the ceremony and event you hardly noticed she and the other photographer were there. She was very familiar with the venue and other vendors and knew the best timing and places to take shots. Amy also has extremely reasonable rates and fast turnaround. We would definitely recommend or use Amy again!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect service

We can’t say enough great things about Amy Tucker Photography. Amy guided us through the entire process from the feel and look we wanted to the timing and logistics of our wedding day. Amy and her assistant Kaylee had the best attitudes and helped make a seemingly stressful day enjoyable. Amy was nice enough to send us a slideshow of pictures just two weeks after our wedding. She kept us up to date on when our photos would be ready and sent them in a timely manner. We are extremely satisfied with how are wedding photos turned out and strongly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Matthew · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Team that Captured the Fun and Joy of our Wedding Perfectly

Amy and her assistant Kaylee were absolutely amazing as our wedding photograhers. From a personality perspective, both photographers did a great job making us and our wedding party feel very comfortable during our photo sessions, were very nice and fun while taking pictures and very receptive to our ideas for specific shots we wanted. From a quality perspective, the equipment they use is great, the pictures all came out looking amazing and we've got so many memories that are now beautifully captured. Communications were always quick and professional and it was a complete pleasure to work with Amy on all the prep work leading up to the big day. The budget was right on point and the value we got for what we paid was 100% worth it. Thank you Amy Tucker Photography for being such a critical part of our big day!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks for these kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day and capture all the memories for you.

Stacy · Married on 01/15/2018

Finding an affordable photographer for an intimate wedding on a Monday for 2 hours was a bit challenging! But when I contacted Amy, she let us know this was something she'd definitely be able to do! She had photographed weddings at our venue before, sent us sample images & quoted a reasonable price. Amy was very helpful, cheerful & everyone thought she was fantastic. We can't wait to see our digital photos this week!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Emily · Married on 01/05/2018

From start to finish Amy Tucker was amazing to work with and I’m so glad she was our wedding photographer. She is extremely talented and professional. The photos turned out great and everyone in our bridal party commented on how seamless and easy pictures went. Everyone could tell she had a ton of experience. We can not thank Amy enough for being a part of our special day, and I highly recommend her for your wedding or event.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you for letting me share in your day! It was a pleasure to meet all the most important people in your lives and capture the memories of such a great day.

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Amy and her assistant, Kaylee, were simply amazing! We used Amy's services for our engagement session at Longwood and again when we got married on NYE! Amy was quick, efficient and professional, even if it was 9 degrees! Her photos came out perfectly and she was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and her assistant were amazing! Her response time to emails was so quick (especially important to me as I was planning a Philadelphia wedding from the west coast), it made planning our wedding photography easy. They did a great job helping us make a day of call for a location to take pictures when the weather was colder than expected. Amy captured stunning photographs that we will look back on forever and they did an amazing job capturing the happiness we experienced on our wedding day. They did a great job getting photos of every detail, including our guests! We got our photos back quickly and Amy even went above and beyond to send us a "sneak peak". We would definitely recommend Amy Tucker Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Kenneth · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been happier with Amy as our photographer. She was exceptionally professional and fun throughout the process. She made many recommendations for when and where to take photos and the results are amazing! She takes beautiful photos hat capture the personalities of our guests and wedding party and the “feel” of the whole event. I would say you should not only use Amy, but you should also follow all of her suggestions! If so, you will be so happy with the final product!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Amy · Married on 09/22/2017

I can't believe this took me almost a year to post... I'm sorry Amy, you deserve more expedient praise for the AWESOME job you did. So great! From the really comfortable, laughter-filled initial meeting, to the chill and yet organized way of handling planning and correspondence, to your on-the-spotness and unobtrusiveness and yet excellent coverage (and family-wrangling), I couldn't say more. What a great experience with a cheerful, laid-back, professional photographer. People may not realize the hour and hours of work that goes into your work (before, during the day-long event, and after), but we definitely saw it in the quality of photos and the experience. Trust me, she's Worth. Every. Penny. Thanks a million, Amy!

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Z

Zobeida · Married on 09/01/2017

I got married in September of 2017 and i used Amy to do my photos. She did an AMAZING job! i keep looking back at my photos wishing i could relive that day over and over again. She got great shots of my very active toddler, which is very hard to do! She got some really funny dancing shots of my friends and family. But my photos with my husband were my absolute favorite! i especially loved her use of black and white. i would definitely recommend Amy to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Martha · Married on 08/19/2017

We could not have had a better experience with a photographer. She was prompt to all events and very responsive to all emails, but most importantly her pictures were incredible. She was able to capture all the important moments and added her artistic touch to the portfolio. We highly recommend Amy Tucker!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Mary Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Amy was a fantastic experience! She was responsive and professional right from the start, and super friendly and easy to talk to and work with to plan for the big day. She blended effortlessly into the wedding and was able to capture truly beautiful photos of the ceremony without ever once being noticeable or conspicuous. The pictures she took of us were absolutely gorgeous, but what we loved the most was that she took so many great shots of our guests! She was even able to get our prints to us earlier than we had anticipated. We really can't say enough wonderful things about Amy and her company, and we would 100% hire her again!

-Mary Kate
    Bride, July 2017

Sent on 08/22/2017

Amy · Married on 03/03/2017

Amy was our photographer for our June wedding at Flourtown Country Club. She met with us the location before hand to go over the best locations to photograph (she had never photographed a wedding at this location) she was very professional and FAST! When she pulled us out of the reception for sunset and night photos we were only out there for a few minutes and she captured the most beautiful photos. I recommend her to any bride/couple looking for someone who will capture the most amazing photos without you even knowing they are there. We had a great experience.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2016

Amy is very professional, prepared, and knows what a bride and groom are looking for on their special day. She got quality shots and is very responsive. Thanks again Amy :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Amy was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process and on our wedding day. Our wedding day was rainy and I was concerned about our options for taking pictures outside. Amy was able to get great shots even with less than perfect weather. It even appears to be sunny in some of our outdoor shots when it definitely was not! During the ceremony and reception, her and her assistant got great shots of our guests interacting and having fun without being distracting. I was blown away by the pictures taken during our ceremony as the space was narrow and awkward for picture taking. We couldn't be happier with the end result and are so happy we chose Amy to be a part of our wedding day. Love, The Cusmiani's

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy Tucker Photography was a complete joy to work with! They were fun and professional and laid back in the sense that we didn't feel the need to put on a show, it was comfortable! They took amazing photos and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Derna · Married on 08/18/2016

We were having a small intimate wedding in the park and only need a photographer for about 2 hrs. After searching high and low for one who was willing to forgo the typical "minimums" we found Amy. Amy was very responsive to all my questions and willing to work with us however she could to capture our day. I was stressing out over where to go and Amy gave me a ton of ideas, even met up with me a week before the wedding to drive around and pick out spots. We just received our pictures last week and I cannot believe how great they turned out. Amy definitely took her time and knows how to capture the perfect pictures. Thanks Amy for capturing such beautiful shots of my perfect day.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

You're welcome! Such a fun day to be a part of. So glad we had perfect weather. Enjoy being a Mrs.!

Chris · Married on 08/13/2016

We believe Amy Tucker did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding. Family members gave the photos a "wow! they are beautiful pictures".

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you! I love that the images I create will be cherished by family for years to come. Such a great compliment.

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

Amy is such a talented photographer. She caught so many special moments on my wedding day. Amy was very professional and quick on her feet. She was able to improvise when an unexpected storm came our way. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2016

Amy AND her assistant were both AMAZING! I am such an organized bride and Amy helped to make the planning soooooo easy for me! I originally booked her for a 6 hour package and ended up adding another hour after thinking through the schedule of my day. I sent Amy a tentative schedule and photo ideas. She not only was extremely responsive and receptive to my plans and ideas however she immediately offered some suggestions that were way better than my ideas! Photos were something that were really important to me and I could take a million pictures every day. My husband, on the other hand, dreads pictures! Amy and her assistant made the whole process SOOO MUCHHH FUN! We laughed, were silly, had many romantics and it was all thanks to Amy and her assistant (I think the assistant's name was Rachel??) Thank you Amy for helping to make our day so perfect and enjoyable!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you for the praise! I was thrilled to be a part of your day and capture all these moments for you. Your bridal party was great to work with, and that always helps when the group is larger in size. Enjoy being newlyweds!

Jill · Married on 06/25/2016

Amy was fantastic! We booked her to photograph our wedding which took place this June. We barely noticed her during the ceremony & reception, which allowed us to enjoy our special day with friends and family. But at the same time, she was everywhere, capturing every moment of our day! We got a ton of great, high quality shots, both posed and candid. I am so happy with the pictures! Amy was also extremely flexible and accommodating, fitting in all our "must-have" shots and locations. She is also very personable and easy to work with before and during the wedding. Amy also went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer by cleaning my dress after it got mud on it, getting rid of "wedding crashers" who joined the party uninvited, and finding forks and plates when they weren't set up for our cake cutting. I would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Aw, this makes my day! I love that I was able to work unobtrusively but still get all the great shots. I had an amazing time capturing your wedding day photos, I am so glad that everyone loves them.
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

Amy was our photographer for our June wedding in Chester County. Leading up to the big day, I was impressed with how quickly Amy responded to e-mails. I appreciated how she listened to our ideas and suggestions, and I found her to be very organized. Amy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and they captured so many special moments. We are thrilled with our photos, which we received in a very reasonable time frame. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would recommend Amy Tucker Photography.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you , Pam! We had a fabulous time at your wedding day. I love so many of the photos we captured.