Amy Tucker Photography Reviews

Amy Tucker Photography 1
Amy Tucker Photography 2

Matthew · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Team that Captured the Fun and Joy of our Wedding Perfectly

Amy and her assistant Kaylee were absolutely amazing as our wedding photograhers. From a personality perspective, both photographers did a great job making us and our wedding party feel very comfortable during our photo sessions, were very nice and fun while taking pictures and very receptive to our ideas for specific shots we wanted. From a quality perspective, the equipment they use is great, the pictures all came out looking amazing and we've got so many memories that are now beautifully captured. Communications were always quick and professional and it was a complete pleasure to work with Amy on all the prep work leading up to the big day. The budget was right on point and the value we got for what we paid was 100% worth it. Thank you Amy Tucker Photography for being such a critical part of our big day!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks for these kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of your day and capture all the memories for you.

Stacy · Married on 01/15/2018

Finding an affordable photographer for an intimate wedding on a Monday for 2 hours was a bit challenging! But when I contacted Amy, she let us know this was something she'd definitely be able to do! She had photographed weddings at our venue before, sent us sample images & quoted a reasonable price. Amy was very helpful, cheerful & everyone thought she was fantastic. We can't wait to see our digital photos this week!

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

Amy and her assistant, Kaylee, were simply amazing! We used Amy's services for our engagement session at Longwood and again when we got married on NYE! Amy was quick, efficient and professional, even if it was 9 degrees! Her photos came out perfectly and she was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend her services!

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy and her assistant were amazing! Her response time to emails was so quick (especially important to me as I was planning a Philadelphia wedding from the west coast), it made planning our wedding photography easy. They did a great job helping us make a day of call for a location to take pictures when the weather was colder than expected. Amy captured stunning photographs that we will look back on forever and they did an amazing job capturing the happiness we experienced on our wedding day. They did a great job getting photos of every detail, including our guests! We got our photos back quickly and Amy even went above and beyond to send us a "sneak peak". We would definitely recommend Amy Tucker Photography for your wedding!

Kenneth · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been happier with Amy as our photographer. She was exceptionally professional and fun throughout the process. She made many recommendations for when and where to take photos and the results are amazing! She takes beautiful photos hat capture the personalities of our guests and wedding party and the “feel” of the whole event. I would say you should not only use Amy, but you should also follow all of her suggestions! If so, you will be so happy with the final product!

Amy Tucker Photography 3
    Amy Tucker Photography 4

Amy · Married on 09/22/2017

I can't believe this took me almost a year to post... I'm sorry Amy, you deserve more expedient praise for the AWESOME job you did. So great! From the really comfortable, laughter-filled initial meeting, to the chill and yet organized way of handling planning and correspondence, to your on-the-spotness and unobtrusiveness and yet excellent coverage (and family-wrangling), I couldn't say more. What a great experience with a cheerful, laid-back, professional photographer. People may not realize the hour and hours of work that goes into your work (before, during the day-long event, and after), but we definitely saw it in the quality of photos and the experience. Trust me, she's Worth. Every. Penny. Thanks a million, Amy!

• Z

Zobeida · Married on 09/01/2017

I got married in September of 2017 and i used Amy to do my photos. She did an AMAZING job! i keep looking back at my photos wishing i could relive that day over and over again. She got great shots of my very active toddler, which is very hard to do! She got some really funny dancing shots of my friends and family. But my photos with my husband were my absolute favorite! i especially loved her use of black and white. i would definitely recommend Amy to anyone looking for a photographer!

Martha · Married on 08/19/2017

We could not have had a better experience with a photographer. She was prompt to all events and very responsive to all emails, but most importantly her pictures were incredible. She was able to capture all the important moments and added her artistic touch to the portfolio. We highly recommend Amy Tucker!!!

Mary Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Amy was a fantastic experience! She was responsive and professional right from the start, and super friendly and easy to talk to and work with to plan for the big day. She blended effortlessly into the wedding and was able to capture truly beautiful photos of the ceremony without ever once being noticeable or conspicuous. The pictures she took of us were absolutely gorgeous, but what we loved the most was that she took so many great shots of our guests! She was even able to get our prints to us earlier than we had anticipated. We really can't say enough wonderful things about Amy and her company, and we would 100% hire her again!

-Mary Kate
    Bride, July 2017

Amy · Married on 03/03/2017

Amy was our photographer for our June wedding at Flourtown Country Club. She met with us the location before hand to go over the best locations to photograph (she had never photographed a wedding at this location) she was very professional and FAST! When she pulled us out of the reception for sunset and night photos we were only out there for a few minutes and she captured the most beautiful photos. I recommend her to any bride/couple looking for someone who will capture the most amazing photos without you even knowing they are there. We had a great experience.

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2016

Amy is very professional, prepared, and knows what a bride and groom are looking for on their special day. She got quality shots and is very responsive. Thanks again Amy :)

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2016

Amy was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process and on our wedding day. Our wedding day was rainy and I was concerned about our options for taking pictures outside. Amy was able to get great shots even with less than perfect weather. It even appears to be sunny in some of our outdoor shots when it definitely was not! During the ceremony and reception, her and her assistant got great shots of our guests interacting and having fun without being distracting. I was blown away by the pictures taken during our ceremony as the space was narrow and awkward for picture taking. We couldn't be happier with the end result and are so happy we chose Amy to be a part of our wedding day. Love, The Cusmiani's

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy Tucker Photography was a complete joy to work with! They were fun and professional and laid back in the sense that we didn't feel the need to put on a show, it was comfortable! They took amazing photos and we highly recommend them!

Derna · Married on 08/18/2016

We were having a small intimate wedding in the park and only need a photographer for about 2 hrs. After searching high and low for one who was willing to forgo the typical "minimums" we found Amy. Amy was very responsive to all my questions and willing to work with us however she could to capture our day. I was stressing out over where to go and Amy gave me a ton of ideas, even met up with me a week before the wedding to drive around and pick out spots. We just received our pictures last week and I cannot believe how great they turned out. Amy definitely took her time and knows how to capture the perfect pictures. Thanks Amy for capturing such beautiful shots of my perfect day.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

You're welcome! Such a fun day to be a part of. So glad we had perfect weather. Enjoy being a Mrs.!

Chris · Married on 08/13/2016

We believe Amy Tucker did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding. Family members gave the photos a "wow! they are beautiful pictures".

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you! I love that the images I create will be cherished by family for years to come. Such a great compliment.

Amy · Married on 07/23/2016

Amy is such a talented photographer. She caught so many special moments on my wedding day. Amy was very professional and quick on her feet. She was able to improvise when an unexpected storm came our way. I highly recommend her!!

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2016

Amy AND her assistant were both AMAZING! I am such an organized bride and Amy helped to make the planning soooooo easy for me! I originally booked her for a 6 hour package and ended up adding another hour after thinking through the schedule of my day. I sent Amy a tentative schedule and photo ideas. She not only was extremely responsive and receptive to my plans and ideas however she immediately offered some suggestions that were way better than my ideas! Photos were something that were really important to me and I could take a million pictures every day. My husband, on the other hand, dreads pictures! Amy and her assistant made the whole process SOOO MUCHHH FUN! We laughed, were silly, had many romantics and it was all thanks to Amy and her assistant (I think the assistant's name was Rachel??) Thank you Amy for helping to make our day so perfect and enjoyable!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you for the praise! I was thrilled to be a part of your day and capture all these moments for you. Your bridal party was great to work with, and that always helps when the group is larger in size. Enjoy being newlyweds!

Jill · Married on 06/25/2016

Amy was fantastic! We booked her to photograph our wedding which took place this June. We barely noticed her during the ceremony & reception, which allowed us to enjoy our special day with friends and family. But at the same time, she was everywhere, capturing every moment of our day! We got a ton of great, high quality shots, both posed and candid. I am so happy with the pictures! Amy was also extremely flexible and accommodating, fitting in all our "must-have" shots and locations. She is also very personable and easy to work with before and during the wedding. Amy also went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer by cleaning my dress after it got mud on it, getting rid of "wedding crashers" who joined the party uninvited, and finding forks and plates when they weren't set up for our cake cutting. I would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Aw, this makes my day! I love that I was able to work unobtrusively but still get all the great shots. I had an amazing time capturing your wedding day photos, I am so glad that everyone loves them.
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/04/2016

Amy was our photographer for our June wedding in Chester County. Leading up to the big day, I was impressed with how quickly Amy responded to e-mails. I appreciated how she listened to our ideas and suggestions, and I found her to be very organized. Amy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with the day of the wedding, and they captured so many special moments. We are thrilled with our photos, which we received in a very reasonable time frame. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would recommend Amy Tucker Photography.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you , Pam! We had a fabulous time at your wedding day. I love so many of the photos we captured.

Elena · Married on 05/01/2016

Amy was such a pleasure to work with and we are so pleased with the photos. She was so helpful and truly captured our wedding day so we can always remember the small details and beautiful moments. She was a very flexible and quick to respond to all of our emails. We even received all of our photos within a month from our wedding date! I am so happy we selected Amy as our photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks Elena! I loved the photo opportunities that your venue offered us. It is hard to say know to having an owl at your wedding day!

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2015

Amy Tucker was a Godsend! From day one, she was extremely accommodating and worked with us to create a package that met all of our wishes. She was always easy to contact and responded right away. The day of the wedding, Amy and her assistant, Margo, went above and beyond! She even helped me into my dress! Amy was so down to earth that I felt as if a close friend was there to capture every important moment. I was blown away when I saw the photos of my wedding. The day went by so fast and her photos helped me relive all the moments that flew by and anything I may have missed. Each photo was vibrant and crystal clear. She had so many ideas on how to capture one-of-a-kind photos of my husband and me with our families and bridal party. Working with Amy was so effortless and I can't recommend her enough! I'm so grateful she was our photographer :)

Sent on 12/31/2015

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! I love the shout out to my non photography skills. I am fabulous at pinning boutonnières and finding the hidden buttons on a wedding dress. Loved sharing in your day! Enjoy the start of your life and husband and wife.

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2015

We've booked Amy for our engagement shoot and wedding in October. We had our engagement shoot at Longwood Gardens and I'm really looking forward to our wedding. The pictures turned out beautifully and Amy has been wonderful to work with.

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2015

As soon as we met with Amy back in 2014 for our September 2015 wedding, we decided not to meet with anyone else. She asked all the right questions and helped us figure out a vision for our day—a year in advance. She was really flexible with us and was down for "just winging it" with us when we wanted to walk around Philadelphia's Old City for our engagement session without any real plan. We are both a bit shy in front of the camera but she made us feel at ease.

On our wedding day she and her second shooter Margot arrived at the hotel on time and were super efficient: They got some great getting ready shots and our first look session at the venue was a breeze! We even got all of our bridal party shots done before the ceremony. After the ceremony she managed to help wrangle our very large family for a couple of group shots and we were done in time to enjoy most of our cocktail hour. For the rest of the day, we barely noticed Amy and Margot were there but they got some great shots. Our families are delighted with how well our photos came out, and how quickly we received them. Thanks Amy, can't wait to see our album!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

Thanks Amanda! I love that we went unnoticed. Not being seen is one of my favorite compliments to receive.

Sonia · Married on 08/30/2015

Amy is really attentive and gets back to you in a timely fashion. She makes you feel comfortable from the engagement session all the way to the actual wedding day to ordering albums. The quality of her work is truly great.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Amy Tucker Photography's reply:

I loved being a part of your day. There is nothing better than watching your friends start their life together. Congrats to you both!