Allison Davis Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Allison Davis is a friend of mine from school. I have watched her grow as a skilled photographer over the years. When I became engaged, I told my parents, "Ok, now we need to contact Allison." Literally, she was my 'non-negotiable' for my wedding day. I told my parents it was her and only her for my photography. You may actually be wondering why. Well, I waited until my 30's to meet my husband and I absolutely loved how she literally could capture the love between a couple in every image. I didn't know how she did it, but I was excited to have her as my engagement, bridal, and wedding day photographer. Fast-forward to 3 months before the wedding. I had stepped in a hole, and couldn't walk. She gets this email from me "we need to wait until I can walk." Yes, I was devastated. Her response? "Not to worry, I have taken pics of a bride and edited two days before her wedding!" I was instantly relieved. Fast-forward to late October, one month before my wedding and we did my engagement shoot. She waited patiently as I took my boot off and hobbled around and she took pics with me not applying weight on my ankle. Amazingly, you would never even know about this! Then, I get strep and the wedding is approaching! I took another half-day off of work... the week of my wedding... and we took my pics. The bridals were stunning, and perfect. My wedding images... oh my goodness. They were beyond anything I could have ever hoped for! We had just her shooting the wedding, and she was fun, professional, and took pictures my guests now use as their profile pics because she is just that talented. Oh, and did I mention that she had my engagement and bridals edited and printed FOR the wedding?? The week OF the wedding... no extra charge? My parents loved that she had a contract, followed through on everything we discussed, and payment was super easy. I would recommend her to EVERY bride over and over again! You will be thankful you chose her! Just like I am!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Plano, TX 75024
BLOG

Inspired by Love.

Inspired by love.
Inspired by love.
I am a wedding photographer who is passionate about marriage. I believe in love that lasts a lifetime. My joy is found in doing what I was created to do: photographing a couple's wedding day artistically and candidly to capture their real love for one another. I want to celebrate with you in your commitment to each other and photograph moments that will leave an impression on your heart.

From your romantic engagement portrait session to your glamorous bridal portrait session, I will set you at ease in front of the camera and capture your real love and true beauty. I offer a variety of collections, but my basic package includes 6 hours of wedding day coverage, a portrait session of your choice and digital files. Contact me for a complete wedding collection guide.

Trust me to give you a wonderful experience with your wedding photography. Visit my website for more details.
+/- read less