Allison Davis Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Allison is absolutely wonderful. You can see the joy and passion for her work in the way she interacts with her clients. I have always felt I look 'awkward' on camera so I was nervous going into our first shoot. Allison gave great direction and walked us through every pose. We felt at ease the whole time and the photos look so natural! She was always available to answer questions and we received our pictures quickly. She even went above and beyond and sent other goodies along with the photos. We loved working with her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Plano, TX 75024
BLOG

Inspired by Love.

Inspired by love.
Inspired by love.
I am a wedding photographer who is passionate about marriage. I believe in love that lasts a lifetime. My joy is found in doing what I was created to do: photographing a couple's wedding day artistically and candidly to capture their real love for one another. I want to celebrate with you in your commitment to each other and photograph moments that will leave an impression on your heart.

From your romantic engagement portrait session to your glamorous bridal portrait session, I will set you at ease in front of the camera and capture your real love and true beauty. I offer a variety of collections, but my basic package includes 6 hours of wedding day coverage, a portrait session of your choice and digital files. Contact me for a complete wedding collection guide.

Trust me to give you a wonderful experience with your wedding photography. Visit my website for more details.
+/- read less