ALL THAT!! Mobile DJ

Profile Picture
Michelle
1 Review
02/14/2015

Chuck from All That was beyond amazing! From the first email I sent him, inquiring about pricing, he was so informative and answered all of my questions thoroughly and timely! At our wedding, he was so much fun yet remained professional! He followed and was attentive to our timeline. Brad and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone for any event! Thank you chuck!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
PO Box 892, Chelan, WA 98816

ALL That!! and More

Many years of experience in the central Washington area, along with excellent qualifications and a keen sense for new trends has kept ALL THAT!! Mobile DJ consistently and prominently on the cutting edge of the DJ and wedding   entertainment business....  Don't
hesitate... let their expertise help create a memorable event today!!!!!!               "Hello!  My name is Jessica Hughes and I would love to get in contact with you for my wedding in Chelan! We are getting married at Greens Landing Sept 13 2014 and would love to have you there!  My fiance and I have been to two weddings that you did and had a blast!! One of my priorities for my wedding is an awesome dance party!  I look forward to hearing  from you!"                                           Jessica Hughes/Cole Harrison scheduled for this fall Sept 13, 2014-- Greens Landing, Chelan, WA                                                               "Chuck did a fantastic job setting up equipment and                                handling all of our DJ needs for our wedding at Karma Vineyards.  We needed equipment at various                      locations since half our wedding was outdoors and                                half was indoors...and he was able to support all of it.                               He had an amazing setup at the ceremony area and                                also a great setup for the party.  He was professional,                                was ready on time, and catered toward our every need.  It was also very appreciated when he touched                     base with us well before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page.  Communication was                     Excellent.  It was very pleasant to work with him and he was very accommodating.  I would recommend Chuck for any of your parties.                                                         Thanks again Chuck !  Hopefully we will see you around Chelan!                                 Eli Grun-- "Ice Wedding"-- Feb 2, 2013--                                 Karma Vineyards, Chelan, WA                                                                              “Just wanted to send a great big Thank You your way for doing such a great job on Saturday night. Received several comments on how great you were.  Will be contacting you for next year so please keep us in mind!!”   Krista Jones--Crunch Pak--Cashmere, WA(Wenatchee Convention Center, Dec 8, 2012)                                                                   "Can you entertain us again on October 3rd at the                                Wenatchee Convention Center???? IACC is returning early this year.....                           Great job tonight....you did a fantastic job.                                 Can't wait till next year                                     John LaRoque--IACC (Commerce Dept--Olympia, WA)--Wenatchee Convention Center Oct 3, 2012                                                                 "We could not be happier with the music at ourwedding!  You kept everything running smoothlyand the dance party was a hit. A happy memory foreveryone !"             Julia Levine--Aug 15, 2012, Karma Vineyards, Chelan,  WA                                                                       “The level of service at ALL THAT!! Mobile DJ is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”   AL--LJ's Manson, WA                                                                           “In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. ALL THAT!! Mobile DJ was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!”   Krissy Delaney--Rock Island                                                                                                                   "Chuck...we cannot thank you enough!!  You were excellent and we had such a wonderful time!!"                         Christy Lockrem--Bellevue   (Wedding Sept 17, 2011 Karma Vineyards--Chelan, WA

Details