All Occasion Flowers

All Occasion Flowers

Clarkesville, GA
Quality of Service

Dale with All Occasion Flowers did an AMAZINGGGGG job with the florals she provided for my wedding. I could not get over how beautiful my bridal bouquet turned out as well as my bridesmaids bouquets!
My mom also hired Dale to help create and arrange centerpieces for the reception, and EVERYTHING she came up with was BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!! I could not have envisioned the beauty that Dale brought to life on my wedding day. It was so much more than I expected!!!!
I told Dale I wanted a vintage/romantic feel for my wedding and she just ran with it. The flowers and arrangements she came up with had such a romantic and soft feel to them. It looked like something straight out of a fairytale! The flowers were SO dreamy!
I wholeheartedly recommend using All Occasion Flowers if you are in the North GA area. Dale’s prices were extremely affordable and she was so accommodating, as she met with my mother and I several times prior to my wedding date. She was always super sweet, helpful, genuine, and professional when we met with her. Thank you so very much, Dale!!!

Services Used: Flowers
1331 Washington Street, Clarkesville, GA 30523

We are a full service florist that is located in the beautiful North Georgia mountains on the historic square of Clarkesville. We specialize in Weddings, Funerals, and Events. If you find yourself walking downtown stop by to see our unique gifts and check out our innovative floral designs.