all flowers by marisa

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I contacted a few florists before deciding on All Flowers. I had another idea for our centerpieces so we knew that we would just be focusing on personals. I also knew that I wanted something unique but sort of traditional and all kinds of red flowers. With only these qualifications, Marisa was able to put together some of the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen. I had tons of compliments on the flowers from our guests, wedding parties, and even our photographer. He loved shooting them, because the mix of different red flowers combined with berries made for many photographic angles. Marisa was incredibly easy to work with too, and we never had an issue contacting the shop. All in all, my husband and I were happy that we chose All Flowers and will use this shop for any of our event needs. Our flowers are also still stunning 4 days after our wedding, and I have plans to dry them to preserve them in a shadow box.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
26w225 geneva road, Wheaton, IL 60187

Weddings and Events Specialist

Since 1985, All Flowers by Marisa has sought to provide our clients with beautiful flowers complemented by outstanding service and value.  We are both delighted and thankful when people tell us that their families and businesses have been clients for years.

With thoughtful planning, expert design and service All Flowers by Marisa can make your flowers a delightfully memorable part of your wedding or special event celebration!

Visit us at www.allflowersbymarisa.com ! +/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)