All About The Details

All About The Details

Orlando, FL | map
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, M...
About Us

All About The Details's focus is in our name!  We believe that a wedding or special event IS all about the details and it's these components and those unexpected extra little touches that make the event perfect.  We offer qualified advice and professionalism combined with detail planning and design to provide you with exactly what you want.  Whether you need vendor recommendations, contract negotiating services, day-of coordination or full planning and design, our attention to detail and commitment to you is always our number one priority.

407.924.4209 | Angela@AATDEvents.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela is fantastic!!! She made every detail of our wedding go off without a hitch and I received so many compliments from my wedding guests about the great job she did. She is always quick to respond to a text or call and willing to sove any problem that may arise. She goes above and beyond and I would happily recommended her to future brides and grooms!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
All About The Details is a wedding planning service from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Disney, and Daytona Beach. All About The Details is a professional wedding planning service that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in wedding planning and day-of coordination
407-924-4209
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards