Favorite

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lisa
04/18/2015

Absolutely enjoyed working with Aerodef Productions! They captured our day beautifully and gave us a great video to remember our day forever. I originally didn't want our wedding recorded because didn't think it would be worth the expense. I cannot tell you how glad I am that my husband changed my mind. It was worth every penny, especially for the 5 minute short video that summarized our entire day- it is like a music video! They were also easy to work with and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
P.O. Box 2125 , Brookfield, WI 53008

Making Life Unforgettable

AWARD WINNIG VIDEOGRAPHY!     WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award - '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14 The Knot.com's 2013 "Best Videographer" - Pick of the Knot Nominated for "Best Videographer" from Wisconsin Bride Magazine - '10, 11, '12, '13     Aerodef Productions offers Wedding and Event Videography, Love Story Videos, Slideshows, Engagement Photos, and much more.

Aerodef Productions is ready and able to assist you in the wedding process from start to finish. Our friendly and helpful environment will make your wedding stress-free and fun, while insuring that your special day is everything you’ve always dreamed of!    Our services can now be used in Wisconsin and Michigan!

At Aerodef Productions, you are more than just a number to us. Every Bride and Groom is important to us. Regardless of the level of service you purchase from us - we will treat you with the respect you deserve. We truly appreciate every sale or opportunity to help!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have regarding your wedding plans. Our information may be free, but its value to you will be priceless!

Visit our website for more information & demos!

262-510-3125