Adiamor

Adiamor

Celebrate your perfect day of love.

510 W 6th St.
Suite 1200
Los Angeles, CA 90014 | map
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom ...
About Us
DIAMONDS  |   ENGAGEMENT  |   WEDDING  |   JEWELRY  |   GIFTS  |   EDUCATION
ENGAGEMENT RINGS
Make magic with a diamond engagement ring from Adiamor.
We offer an extensive collection of diamond engagement rings, fine jewelry and GIA-certified loose diamonds.

Our tradition of excellence and quality
will exceed your highest expectations.
Shop engagement rings >
YOU DESIGN IT. WE BUILD IT.
Adiamor makes it simple to Design Your Own Diamond Engagement Ring, Diamond Solitaire Pendant or Pair of Diamond Stud Earrings. Choose from over 80,000 GIA-certified loose diamonds and browse hundreds of unique diamond ring, pendant and earring styles. We then create your one-of-a-kind piece from scratch in our manufacturing facility in the heart of the historic Jewelry District in downtown Los Angeles, CA. Contact us today at service@adiamor.com
Get started now >

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance went through Adiamor to find my engagement ring and it's perfect! The level of service, attention to detail, and contact made the experience so easy for him and I am truly in love with his choice. The whole package was perfect, from the box to the clarity, size, everything, I was so excited and blown away by my ring when he proposed, it was overwhelming!!! I get compliments every single day and it makes me smile. Any guy out there looking to make his lady feel proud, loved and memorable should go to Adiamor, they are the best of the best!!! Thanks to Sam, Jen and Art for making my engagement unforgettable!

• Wedding: 09/17/2014
Services Used: Jewelry
Adiamor is a wedding jeweler from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco. Adiamor is a professional wedding jeweler that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in engagement rings, wedding bands and custom bridal jewelry
877-627-5094
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7