Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍

Lynnie, on September 25, 2019 at 12:03 PM

Posted in Style and D茅cor 44

Calling all winter weddings! Did the season play a factor in your color palette selection? What wedding colors did you choose? 馃帹 Festive holiday hues? Winter white? Jewel tones or dark and moody shades? Photo by Alicia Marie Photography in MI Need more color palette inspiration? Check out our...

Calling all winter weddings! Did the season play a factor in your color palette selection? What wedding colors did you choose? 馃帹

Festive holiday hues? Winter white? Jewel tones or dark and moody shades?

cfb_1291869.jpg

Photo by Alicia Marie Photography in MI

Need more color palette inspiration? Check out our current favorites here: 16 Winter Wedding Color Palettes for a Festive Celebration.

44 Comments

• REBECCA
    Just Said Yes January 2020
    REBECCA
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mine too! We are getting married January 11th 2020.
  • Agnes
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Agnes
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hope you will post some pictures so I. Am steal some
    ideas馃槀
  • Agnes
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Agnes
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I mean ( so I can*)
  • K
    Just Said Yes December 2019
    Kayvan
    • Flag
    Deep purple, ice blue, white and Silver. We are having snowflakes be the similar theme for everything.
  • Cecilia
    Cecilia
    • Flag
    Yes!! Silver, Red and Green! Christmas Wedding!
  • Susan
    Susan
    • Flag
    Our wedding is January 25th and we're having our colors in steel blue, ivory, light grey, and eucalyptus green. The bridesmaids will be in steel blue and the groomsmen in light grey with steel blue ties to bring it together. Our theme is winter wonderland.
  • Kristal
    Expert February 2020
    Kristal
    • Flag

The season really didnt have much to do with it for us. Emerald Green is FH's favorite color. Mine is blue in all its shades. They work well together so we found a tartan that incorporated both and were set. Smiley smile

• Susan
    Susan
    • Flag
    Yes it did. Winter wonderland for me.

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 1

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 2
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda
    • Flag
    Beautiful .. everyone

• K
    Kathryn
    • Flag
    We love the mountains and winter season so that definitely played a part in our December wedding. Here's the inspo board I made up for what we're doing!

https://pin.it/yj3egb7zfbmcgw
  • K
  • Christina
    Devoted February 2020
    Christina
    • Flag
    We picked our colors fairly quickly. We went with Red & Black with silver as a fill in so it doesn't get too dark.

Our first movie date and Valentine's day date was to see Deadpool. And My fiance proposed with a ringpop in bed, like Deadpool. The colors were a way to pay tribute to the movie without having a Deadpool themed Wedding.

Also, ladybugs have a special meaning for my family. We lost my mom to lung cancer 13 years ago. Before she passed, my aunt asked her to send ladybugs as a sign that she was ok after she passed. Every time we see ladybugs now, we think of mom. I will be adding hidden ladybugs to centerpieces, bouquets, and other details. The colors help with that too.

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 3

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 4

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 5

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 6

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 7

Winter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 8
  • Destiny
    VIP May 2020
    Destiny
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Can I ask where you got ur jewelry set?
  • Christina
    Devoted February 2020
    Christina
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    The earrings were my mom's. The necklace and bracelet I got from Charming Charlie. https://www.charmingcharlie.com
  • Alyrae
    Super February 2020
    Alyrae
    • Flag
    I was going for a more winter valentine's day look so dark green, burgundy, gold ,and dusty rose ..... i cant wait to see all the colors and everything come together.
  • Joany
    Dedicated January 2020
    Joany
    • Flag

I knew our colors before we even chose a date! Our date is 1/25/20 (what's up date twins?!). Colors are a deep red/wine, glitter champagne/gold, and pops of navy. FH is wearing his army dress blues so I'm going hoping to incorporate a few pops of navy into everything.

• Cherry
    Expert February 2020
    Cherry
    • Flag

I definitely didn't use the season to pick my colors. I wanted Tiffany Blue but my brother's wife beat me to it a couple of years ago so I went with Blush & Black with hints of Rose Gold. We added in Burgundy after deciding the bridesmaids should each wear a different color (I couldn't choose a MOH so they're all equal bridesmaids and I didn't want one of them standing out). So just like the rest of the wedding, the colors are sort of trendy and sort of crazy.

I think Blush is just so... romantic. *swoon*

• Jillian
    Jillian
    • Flag

We are going with white, Black with touches of Gold and red. Here is a trial run of my table center pieces. (we are having black table cloths)

table center pieceWinter Wedding Colors 鉂勶笍 9

• S
    Savvy December 2019
    Samantha
    • Flag

I am getting married in December and my wedding colors are Juniper green, red and gold :-)

• Ashley
    Super November 2020
    Ashley
    • Flag

We are getting married on November 27th, 2020 which in Colorado, it's definitely winter. We actually picked our colors the same time we picked our date: Dusty blue and evergreen.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics