Skip to main content
Y
Just Said Yes October 2007

winery/spa for bachelorette weekend in VA

yparky, on July 16, 2007 at 4:58 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved

Can anyone suggest a VA winery/spa for a bachelorette weekend?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Deb, on October 29, 2018 at 8:58 AM
  • Laura
    Dedicated June 2006
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I can't think of any spas that also have a winery, but Tarara Winery in Leesburg is awesome. They have a beautiful stone deck on the side of a hill that looks out to the forest and is so calm and peaceful. Maybe if you can find a spa near Leesburg you can just go from one place to the next?

Also, Lansdowne Resort just renovated it's entire spa and it's supposed to be really nice.

• Sarah
    Savvy May 2008
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

Also check out Wintergreen Resort...great spa...and I believe there are multiple wineries within a half hour

Sounds like fun...do we get to come?

• ChristineCarlisle
    Savvy April 2008
    ChristineCarlisle ·
    • Flag

My girl friends and I went to Felicita for the weekend, its in southern PA not far from VA.. better prices and they treated us like royalty!

• R
    Just Said Yes May 2009
    Rome2008 ·
    • Flag

A wonderful place is Poplar Springs Inn- just past Warrenton, VA. They will accomodate all your needs and the hot tub & gym is open 24hrs.

http://poplarspringsinn.com/indulgence.htm

Service is excellent, food is incredible. They can arrange your wine tour and transportation, and more...

Congrats and Good Luck!

• Denise Godfrey
    Denise Godfrey ·
    • Flag

I'm going to second Laura C's response! Tarara & Lansdowne rock! And you shouldn't miss going to Tuscarora Mill in Leesburg for dinner at least once. The food is out of this world!

• Caitlinpassionparties
    Caitlinpassionparties ·
    • Flag

I know that I am out of your area, but I wanted to suggest an idea for anyone else who may be looking for a bachelorette party idea who lives in the Central Florida area. I am an independent consultant for Passion Parties and my parties are free and it gives your friends a chance to learn about adult toys and products that would enhance their sex lives in their relationships. Then there is a confidential environment in which guests can purchase products if they so choose and ten percent of all their purchases go toward free stuff for you! Visit my page here on WeddingWire or go to my site at CrazyCaitlin.YourPassionConsultant.com

• Deb
    Deb ·
    • Flag

Check out Orchard House Bed and Breakfast in Nelson County, Virginia! Two houses on a gorgeous 14 acre property...the Farmhouse accommodates up to 8, and the main house 12! They offer chauffeured wine tours, spa treatments, and an amazing experience for your entire group. The property includes an active one-acre vineyard, mountain views, a new salt-water swimming pool, a new gas fire pit overlooking the mountains, and a one-mile hiking trail. The breakfasts served each morning get rave reviews by all. More info available on the website (orchardhousebb.com) or by calling 434-263-7747!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics