Clíodhna
WeddingWire Administrator January 2030

Who’s getting married this week? (2/17/20 - 2/23/20)

Clíodhna, on February 17, 2020 at 7:05 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 28

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations! ...

cfb_1230351.jpg

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

cfb_1230353.jpg

28 Comments

• Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about the weather and your disappointment, Jessica. Try not to let it ruin the day for you. What's most important is that you and your FS are getting married. Focus on the things you can control and enjoy this once in a lifetime moment Smiley heart

• Kristal
    Expert February 2020
    Kristal ·
    • Flag

Eeep! picking up my parents from the airport tonight. Tomorrow is chill and finish getting ready. Parties are Thursday and Friday. Then there's Saturday, which is the big day! 2.22.20!

• Lauren
    Dedicated February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Monday, been running around for the past 2 days! We’re having a welcome party tomorrow then the wedding Thursday! So much going on!
  • Siobhan
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Siobhan ·
    • Flag
    Currently finishing DIY that I probably shouldn’t be worrying about at this point...Who’s getting married this week? (2/17/20 - 2/23/20) 1

Who’s getting married this week? (2/17/20 - 2/23/20) 2

• Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Enjoy the welcome party today! I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow Smiley heart

• Stevie
    Devoted February 2020
    Stevie ·
    • Flag
    Me me me 02.22.2020!!! How is everyone handling?
  • Gaby
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Gaby ·
    • Flag
    I can’t wait for the BIG DAY!!!!
    2/22/20
    Good luck everyone!!!
  • Clíodhna
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Wishing all of you getting married today and this weekend the best! All the love, from WeddingWire! ❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics