gratia01
Devoted January 2021

White flowers with dress?

gratia01, on December 31, 2019 at 8:19 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 5
Saved Save

Hi ladies! I need advice. I ordered my dress in pure white, which looking back may have been a mistake. I want to carry white flowers as well, but I'm concerned that the flowers won't be as white as the dress and end up looking yellow. Has anyone had this problem?

5 Comments

• V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica
    • Flag
    My dress was pure white and I had white roses and baby's breath in my bouquet and I didn't think it my flowers looked yellow. I also had pink and red roses in my bouquet so it wasn't completely white.
  • Sexypoodle
    VIP October 2020
    Sexypoodle
    • Flag
    Your flowers will look fine.
  • Future Mrs. A. 馃拲
    VIP November 2020
    Future Mrs. A. 馃拲
    • Flag
    I think it will be fine!!!! You can always have a back up color Incase you don鈥檛 like the shade against your dress
  • Dierdra
    Expert November 2020
    Dierdra
    • Flag

White Hydrangeas as a base are also white white!

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo
    • Flag

My dress was a color called diamond white and I carried white flowers, and I think they were still a good match. And my flowers were from Costco so I had very little control or choice over them, you might get an even closer match if you worked directly with a florist. My roses and baby's breath were truly white, but I also included daisies and alstroemeria which have a lot of different tones and shades in them.

white bouquet, white dressWhite flowers with dress? 1

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics