Brittany
Dedicated September 2019

What to walk down the aisle to?

Brittany, on April 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 18
Saved Save
I can’t figure out what to walk down the aisle to. I want an instrumental/orchestral/piano only song because we won’t get through much of the song so a song with words seems pointless. It’ll be for when I walk down the aisle only. I just can’t find anything. What’re you walking down the aisle to?

18 Comments

• Selina
    Dedicated October 2019
    Selina ·
    I found an instrumental of Christina Perri’s Thousand Years. It’s beautiful. Search it on YouTube, see how you like it.
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·

The covers done by Brooklyn Duo (I found them on Spotify) are beautiful. Spotify is a good place to explore in general. It really helped me because I was stumped on music.

I am using their cover of "All Of Me" for my bridal party to walk in to. I am using something more traditional (Canon in D).

• Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·

"Canon in D" is a good instrumental.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I agree! Our violinist played this as our processional song. Lovely.

We had fun with our recessional song: Disney’s “He’s a Pirate” on violin. 🎻 🏴‍☠️
  • Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·

Canon in D is a beautiful piano piece that is used a lot for weddings. I also love Clare de Lune, and Bach Cello concerto in G Major. Beautiful pieces!!

• Melissa
    Rockstar September 2019
    Melissa ·
    I’m 99% sure I will be walking to When you wish upon a star, but the instrumental version. If not that, it will be a different Disney instrumental
  • Peggy
    Master November 2019
    Peggy ·
    River flows in you is a pretty instrumental for walking
  • E
    Dedicated June 2019
    Erika ·
    Im walking down the aisle to a beauty and the beast violin cover.
  • A
    Expert June 2019
    Afterallthistime...Always ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh, I LOVE Clare de Lune. I was just about to recommend this one. Also Yiruma is an incredibly talented pianist, I recommend checking out some of his songs. Kiss the rain is a beautiful piece by him!
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Aw!!! When you wish upon a Star!!! 💕
  • Holly
    Savvy September 2020
    Holly ·
    I’m in love with Elvis Presley can’t help felling in love, instrumental
  • Lexi
    Savvy October 2019
    Lexi ·
    Im using an instrumental version of Just the way you are by Bruno Mars! I’m having a live duo play during the ceremony.
  • Marissa
    Beginner November 2020
    Marissa ·
    I have recently searched instrumental covers of songs on Spotify...And I found great things like this: https://open.spotify.com/track/7sN23y0QBZktcRVsVYQkIV?si=_KEj8NVgS0SW39jVhhriXg
  • Alyssa
    Savvy December 2019
    Alyssa ·

I am using Brooklyn Duo's cover of Love Me Like You Do for the bridal party.

I am walking in to an instrumental version of Beyonce's Halo by James Batholomew. Gives me chills every time I hear it.

• Courtney
    Rockstar December 2019
    Courtney ·

I'll be walking down the aisle to Clare de Lune- one of my fiancé's favorite songs.

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi Brittany!

So many great suggestions from the PPs.

Have you decided what you will walk down the aisle to? Or have you a few choice narrowed down?

• Brittany
    Dedicated September 2019
    Brittany ·
    View Quoted Comment
    After scouring the internet and listening to so many versions of so many songs, I think I’ve settled on Daniel Jang’s version of Can’t Hell Falling In Love.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·
    View Quoted Comment

I just checked it out on YouTube. It's a gorgeous cover, actually gave me goosebumps!!

Comment on this discussion