Skip to main content
Molly
VIP September 2020

What is your favorite Diy?

Molly, on August 6, 2020 at 12:23 PM

Posted in Do It Yourself 25

Hey all! Last night I finished up the rest of my DIYs and I wanted to share my favorite thing I made for my wedding. All it cost me was $3.00! One picture frame (for the glass), two foam blocks all from the dollar store. I also used some of my leftover Sola wood flowers, faux greenery and acrylic...

Hey all!

Last night I finished up the rest of my DIYs and I wanted to share my favorite thing I made for my wedding. All it cost me was $3.00! One picture frame (for the glass), two foam blocks all from the dollar store. I also used some of my leftover Sola wood flowers, faux greenery and acrylic paint I had on hand.

This will sit in front of our card box.

Sorry the photo is a little tilted, I promise the glass is straight in real life lol.

cfb_1416433.jpg

25 Comments

• Michelle
    Devoted November 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

I still have yet to do DIYs for our big weddings, but I think my favorite DIY for our elopement was our photos/wedding video. We did our own photography and videography and a lot of people asked who our photographer was. After the wedding, I edited together the footage we took and made my first ever video. I was really pleased how it came out and was happy to share with our family members who weren't able to be there.

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That's great!

• Samantha
    Devoted September 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Those flowers are gorgeous. These came out really nice !
  • Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics