What does pro bam mean lol

Nicole, on May 3, 2019 at 11:24 AM Posted in Planning 0 10
Saved Save
I see pro bam posted often here and cannot figure it out. Any help here ? Lol

10 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·

Professional back and married. It's usually a summary of the wedding day with advice and professional photos. Non-pro bam is non professional photos usually from family and friends cameras or phones.

• SraDeCarrillo
    Super August 2019
    SraDeCarrillo ·

Pro means “professional”.

B.A.M. means “Back and married”

Basically they are posts for brides to show off the professional photos after they get back from getting married. So usually its a month or two after they are back from the honeymoon and got their wedding albums from the photographer.

• Nicole
    Dedicated July 2019
    Nicole ·
    Ahhh Haha. I was reading it like pro BAMMM!! and now I'm not. Ha thnx
  • Alyssa
    Super September 2019
    Alyssa ·

I am so glad you asked! I have been wondering! I understood the professional part but not the BAM

• WWModTeam
    WeddingWire Administrator December 2016
    WWModTeam ·

Hi Nicole, for a full list of common community lingo, check out this discussion: Wedding Acronyms on WeddingWire

• Jennifer
    Expert October 2019
    Jennifer ·

Lol I thought it was "bride after marriage"!

• Katie
    Dedicated October 2019
    Katie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    LOL I read it like that too!!!
  • Jessica
    Expert October 2019
    Jessica ·
    I had to look it up a while ago to figure it out... I always read it like Emeril 😂😂😂

What does pro bam mean lol 1
  • Lauren
    Dedicated June 2020
    Lauren ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol I was doing the exact same thing. Like Emeril haha. Glad you posted this question.
  • Racheal
    Dedicated June 2019
    Racheal ·

Omgeee that is SO dorky. I was wondering the same thing? pro bam? non pro bam? what the?? good lord. SO cheesy. Wow, people think it's cool to say that? hahaha. Too funny. Just like people posting questions about their STD's hahahahahaha, do you know what STD's is traditionally an acryonym for, people?! did ya take a health class in high school?! come on. biiiiiig eye-roll from me on this 'lingo'. Just type out save the dates. and FH, future husband, geez... it's not saving you that much time to abbreviate.

Comment on this discussion