We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Taylor
Just Said Yes November 2020

Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps"

Taylor, on September 15, 2020 at 5:32 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 7
Saved Save
Hey everyone! So with 2020 being the way it is, our wedding was postponed back in March from April 18th to November 21st. Our wedding will be about 1/3 the original size. Our ceremony location changed and we are now at a different church and the decor we had for pews may now be a challenge. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do to make this space a bit better? The first pic is what we had planned because I got some free tulle from a friend (I'm cheap, yes) and the second and third pics are what I mean by pews with no end caps at our new church. Thoughts?Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps" 1

Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps" 2

Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps" 3

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on September 16, 2020 at 5:23 PM
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

It looks like you can still do the same thing you envision but it would just have to be smaller.

see inspo pic:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/58/2d/9c582d86e29eb39a8ad5e90f166998b4.jpg

• Kimberly
    Super March 2021
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    You can still do what you want. It has an end cap, just a smaller one so you may want to make the tulle loop smaller.
  • C
    VIP January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    The pews in my church are like this. They make pea clips. I was going to clip them on and then tie the tulle to it (not using the actual hops because it would be sideways). I ultimately did not do this so I can’t say if it would work.
  • Sharonda
    Devoted January 2021
    Sharonda ·
    • Flag
    Agreed with PPs. I think you can do what you planned. Just check to make sure there won’t be any issue using tape or something to keep it from slipping off since the end cap is smaller.
  • Natalie
    Devoted November 2020
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    Tulle bows?
  • Marabeth
    Devoted September 2021
    Marabeth ·
    • Flag
    As PPs stated, you can still do it, the loop would just be smaller. I like the idea of tulle bows though. I’ve always loved bows on the church pews. Kind of like this. Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps" 4

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

I definitely think you can still loop decor over the ends of those pews!

Here's another example:

Wedding Pews w/ no "end caps" 5

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles