Octavia
Dedicated June 2021

wedding party proposal

Octavia, on July 24, 2019 at 9:20 AM Posted in Parties and Events 2 15
Saved Save
Hey ladies,
My fiancé and I have been planning out our “Wedding Party Proposal” and I have found some really cute inexpensive gift boxes that were going to decorate.
How did you’ll ask your wedding party?

15 Comments

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    That's kind of the one thing I regret, not making a proposal to mine cause it woulda been so cute. I literally just asked but they already knew it was them anyway aha
  • Jill
    Expert May 2020
    Jill ·
    • Flag

I took each of them individually to brunch! It was there I gave them their boxes full of goodies.

• Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

I asked my girls at Christmas and made them each a "cozy night at home" themed box with a monogrammed mug, fuzzy socks, and a bunch of their favorite goodies.

wedding party proposal 1

wedding party proposal 2

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    So far, my FH and I have just asked our wedding party in person and that's about it. I made a thing to go around my moh s drink cup because I figured we would go out for coffee, but I got super nervous and we didn't go out for coffee lol. So instead, we've just asked people in person if they'd like to be involved. I would have liked to got a present to ask but we're on a pretty tight budget
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hahahaa! I’m sure our wedding party know it's them, but I just always thought the idea was really cute so I wanted to do something nice for them. They won’t be expecting the gifts so that’s the fun part 😊
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Nice! I was also thinking about a brunch but we are having a family reunion in August. Everyone will be together so I’m going to sneak it right in. They’ll never expect it 😉
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awwwww I LOVE this!!! Sooo sweet!! ❤️
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Definitely understandable! I don’t want to go over the top but since the wedding is all about “Bride and Groom” I wanted to make the experience for them fun as well
  • Eyonna
    Devoted May 2021
    Eyonna ·
    • Flag

I have a small wedding party...2 out of the 3 already knew but the 3rd had no idea. All 3 were shocked to receive their boxes. The 2 that knew I had to mail them (wish I could have been there in person to see their reactions, they did send video, lol); but I saw the 3rd BM's reaction and it was priceless. Its such a cute idea and they loved their boxes. I got a stemless wine glass with their name engraved, M&M's, a ring pop, and a small bottle of whatever their favorite drink of choice (wine, champagne).

• Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Awwww, so sweet!!! I want this feeling for my wedding party. I want them to enjoy tis experience with us! I wish you could have seen their expression as well, but a video shall do!! Im glad you enjoyed this. I also have a small wedding party. A handful, literally! (5- MOH + 4 BM)

• April
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    April ·
    • Flag
    I’m going to get them there favorite gift and snacks and surprise them
  • Gloria
    Dedicated May 2020
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    I think this’s a special moment for all be together at the same place and see their face opening those boxes 😍I did everything at my house.
    Here some Ideas Twin 💖✨

wedding party proposal 3

wedding party proposal 4
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    😍😍😍😍😍😍 I agree!!!! Only thing I will be doing different is doing the guys and girls separate due to everyone’s schedule. The groomsmen live out of state and will be visiting in 2 weeks so we will be surprising them before we all head to an outing to set the mood. For the bridesmaids, they are my sisters and cousins so I will be doing them at the end of August at our family reunion. They’ll never expect it ❤️ ; I’m glad yours was a big hit! I can’t wait to see their faces! I’ll keep you posted 😉
  • Gloria
    Dedicated May 2020
    Gloria ·
    • Flag
    Good Luck 🍀✨✨ My boxes proposals inside 🙊💖

wedding party proposal 5

wedding party proposal 6

wedding party proposal 7
  • Octavia
    Dedicated June 2021
    Octavia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍‼️‼️‼️ I LOVE THOSE!!!!! I’m super excited to decorate my boxes when they come!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Happy planning ❤️

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics