We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jennifer
Dedicated October 2020

Wedding band for Fh!! Help! Please! 馃榾

Jennifer , on June 20, 2020 at 2:02 PM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 20
Saved Save
Help! My fiance wants a brushed black titanium comfort fit band. NOT in 8mm! 13.5 ring size! I have looked on Amazon, eBay, Kay's, JcPenny, Kohl's, ZalesWedding band for Fh!! Help!  Please! 馃榾 1

20 Comments

Latest activity by Danielle, on July 12, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  • Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn
    • Flag

Not in 8 mm...so thinner or thicker?

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    Try Etsy ? You can custom so many things on there !
  • W
    Expert September 2020
    Willow
    • Flag
    Check out independent jewelers in your area. Titanium rings are not too hard to find, and independent jewelers don't have the brand name mark up.
  • Tonilynn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Tonilynn
    • Flag
    Titanium.com that鈥檚 where I custom ordered my FH . He has smaller hands so I requested 6mm so it鈥檚 thick but no too thick. They also did free engravements on the inside .
  • Tonilynn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Tonilynn
    • Flag
  • riley
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    riley
    • Flag
    I work in Jewelry at Jared and most vendors don鈥檛 carry titanium, tungsten, or stainless steel in any size higher than 13. I also would recommend not going with titanium because if your husband is ever involved in an accident, titanium can not be cut off. If you need a 13.5, your best bet is to get white/yellow/rose gold. It鈥檒l have a longer life to it and can easily be maintained
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thinner. 5-6 mm
  • Taran
    Expert September 2020
    Taran
    • Flag

I'd check out etsy! I got FH a 5mm comfort fit from RingsbyPristine and he absolutely loved it. They were super helpful and it came quickly. Plus that shop has a lot of 50% off sales

• Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag

I definitely recommend Etsy. We just ordered my FH鈥檚 band, hammered white titanium size 13, I鈥檓 pretty sure it was 6mm. I wasn鈥檛 searching for black, but I would think it鈥檚 plenty there.

• Marisa
    Rockstar May 2021
    Marisa
    • Flag

We ordered FH鈥檚 ring off of Etsy and most sellers had options in terms of the width.

• Tonilynn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Tonilynn
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They can be cut off just a little more difficult
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! 馃榾
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted March 2021
    Chelsea G
    • Flag

We ordered his originally from Larson Jewelers which is based in CA but he thought the width was too big so we returned it. He finally settled on one from Manly Bands (https://manlybands.com/?SKW=brand&gclid=Cj0KCQjwudb3BRC9ARIsAEa-vUtdkHO2S7pDolfS-5TE1veqHFgMtVMIM6YcpIM4f4lonxtEMovC4ogaAiNwEALw_wcB) They are having a 20% off sale so steal! He settled for a tungsten silver band with blue in the inside and I think it was a little over $200.

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks! 馃榾
  • V
    Dedicated October 2020
    VICTORIA
    • Flag

Like someone else mentioned, check out a local jeweler. That's where FH got my engagement ring, and we just bought both of our weddings bands 2 days ago at the same location. They had great prices because there wasn't those insane mark-ups you see at places like Zales, etc. FH also got a thinner band- I think 6mm- black titanium. He loves it!

• Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wonderful! Thank you!
  • Rhiamae
    Devoted February 2021
    Rhiamae
    • Flag

I got my fiancee's wedding bang on manlybands.com, they should have the style your looking for, in the correct size as well.

• Maria
    Dedicated August 2019
    Maria
    • Flag

I would not get titanium. My husband originally wanted a black ring and our jeweler said titanium is a really bad choice because in case of an emergency the ring isn't able to be cut off the finer.

• Danielle
    Expert November 2020
    Danielle
    • Flag

I got my fiance's ring from blue nile as they had more options and reasonably priced.

He got mine from James Allen which was great but they didn't have what my fiance wanted. I got him a matte platinum ring that was 5mm but thinner in height which not all the sites gave height so I really liked that blue nile did. They had black ones too i know that.

• Danielle
    Expert November 2020
    Danielle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I saw the ones on manly bands and they had the most alternative rings which was awesome. I almost got him a meteorite ring as that was what he wanted but after we shopped together turns out he wanted to ring matte one on blue nile so that is what we picked and it was cheaper than all the rings on manly bands which I was happy with.

check out all options.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles