Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Super November 2016

Vista Print

Sara, on February 16, 2016 at 9:59 AM Posted in Planning 0 24

Has anyone used vista print for invitation and RSVPs? I looked last night and couldn't believe how cheap they were! Is it worth it?

24 Comments

Latest activity by Kamille, on February 16, 2016 at 10:07 PM
  • WWKatie
    Master January 2016
    WWKatie ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I used Vistaprint for my invitations! The quality wasn't outstanding, but it was well worth the price!

• Future Mrs. DW
    Expert October 2017
    Future Mrs. DW ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I just ordered ordered my save the dates through them! The price was awesome and the quality, I can't complain! Our picture on the front was clear and shipping was SO FAST! I gave them a really high review. I'm planning on shopping there first for our actual invitations. My girlfriend used it for her wedding last September and her's turned out great!

• Courtney
    VIP June 2016
    Courtney ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

It's so worth it!!! I got everything I needed for 200 guests for a little over $100!!! And their customer service is amazing

• Sara
    Super November 2016
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Thanks! I was in shock when I saw the prices

• Infinity8
    Devoted August 2016
    Infinity8 ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I ordered my STD from them and loved them! Great price! Plus there were 2 or 3 that were not cut right and I contacted them and they sent me a whole new order of 100 free!

• Jobelle
    Super August 2016
    Jobelle ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I ordered our STD magnets from them and we loved it for really inexpensive cost!

• Original VC
    Master July 2015
    Original VC ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

We used VistaPrint for invitations and thank you cards. If you choose one of their designs it prints great, if you upload your own pictures (like for STDs or thank you notes) then the quality is average. The only downside is that if you want belly bands you'll have to make them yourself (buy the ribbon, etc). But if you're OK without belly bands, they have tons of gorgeous designs Smiley smile

• MeetTheHamiltons
    Master April 2017
    MeetTheHamiltons ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I ordered Save the Date cards through Vistaprint and they were very nice!

• Ashley
    Dedicated October 2016
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I used vistaprint as well. I designed my own on photoshop and uploaded the design. Like @infinity some of mine weren't cut perfectly. (Most people can't even tell but the graphic designer in me knows lol) I called to see if they could reprint some of them. And they offered to do that or refund my entire purchase. So I took the refund to save it for invitations!

• B
    VIP April 2016
    bridetobe ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I used them for my save the dates! If there is ANYTHING wrong they will fix it right away!

• (Future) Mrs. Bryson
    Dedicated August 2016
    (Future) Mrs. Bryson ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

We got our Save-the-Dates (150) from Vistaprint for $46! We were SO happy with the quality and the price!

• Kaylie
    Master May 2016
    Kaylie ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I got all my stuff there! My only recommendation would be to definitely order a few extra invites. The back of mine were blue and some of it (very lightly) rubbed off on the front of some of the invites when they were stacked for shipping. It's really not a big deal but I'm a little OCD. Unfortunately I did intend to order extras but we added a few people to our list since I ordered them. I'll probably just end up giving our parents the ones that got a little smudged. Other than that I thought the quality was very nice.

Also, I ordered 5x7 invites and I ordered pre-addressed envelopes from Minted that were supposed to be 5.25" x 7.25". The invites barely fit in the envelopes and I don't have a belly band or a pocket or anything like that. I'm not sure if it's an envelope issue or invitation issue at this point but that was frustrating for sure.

• Ride0rDie
    Dedicated March 2016
    Ride0rDie ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I did and I loved them . It wasn't THAT cheap. Shipping cost me as much as the actual invitations. I spent 53.00 for 20 invites, rsvp's, matching envelopes, and stickers. Luckily for me I ordered extras because I only was sent 13 rsvp cards instead of 20. They did credit me 10$ back because of that.

• bwren
    Devoted May 2016
    bwren ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I got my STDs and invitations from Vista Print, and was very happy. The linen finish really made them stand out, and I got 70 invitations, RSVP cards, hotel information cards, and envelopes with our return address on them all for $214.00

• onawho
    VIP August 2015
    onawho ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I own a small business and all of my biz cards, banners, stationary etc come from vista print.

• P
    Just Said Yes December 2016
    Private User ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

The quality was meh (not great but not bad either) also the measurements are not true to size.

• M
    Super August 2016
    MrsC. ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I ordered ours from a site called optimalprint.com...my order was 50% off so for 25 invitations it

Cost us 27.00free shipping. They are beautiful and honestly can't tell the difference between outa and my daughters that she had done professionally..

• Mb2Md
    VIP November 2022
    Mb2Md ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I used them for engagement party invites ..they r definitely the cheapest and they came great

• Crystale
    Expert October 2016
    Crystale ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I used vista for my STD's

• Brit12
    Expert March 2016
    Brit12 ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

LOVED my vistaprint invitation suite. We were going to print our own and went to do them and the paper wasn't going to work so we were in a bind. Needed to get them out the next week and we were here with no invitations on Friday. So we ordered, and 2 day shipped. They were LOVELY! We will be ordering the matching programs this week. Glad we went with them.

Only thing is the free envelopes, no bueno. Don't know about the upgraded ones. We ordered our envelopes from envelopes.com. Got a nice thick outer envelope and an inner envelope.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics