Kristie
Just Said Yes July 2020

Vendor recommendations??

Kristie, on August 12, 2019 at 9:14 PM Posted in New York Planning 0 2
Saved Save
Hi all! My fiancé and I got engaged two weeks ago. We just started looking for venues. We are planning for a date next July or August and are flexible. We have been so shell shocked at all of the prices we have seen for places we like. Our dream is an outdoor wedding with hills/mountains as a backdrop. Also like barn, vineyard, farm, and orchard weddings. We are hoping to have an all in budget at around $30k which seems so shockingly low now. Does anyone have any affordable venue recommendations for a place that does both ceremony and reception? We are originally from Westchester County but are looking as far north as Albany or Southern Vermont and as far west as Woodstock area. Would also consider Connecticut/Mass. Also, any advice on whether it’s better to find an all inclusive place or not? Thanks!!

2 Comments

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Hey Kristie! Congratulations on your engagement!! I hope you are enjoying all your celebrations of being newly engaged!

Welcome to the WeddingWire community!

Have you had the chance to browse through the WeddingWire venue search? It could be a great place for you to start your search as you can filter to specific locations, venue style, and guest capacity to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

I’ve started a search for you with Westchester Wedding Venues but you can add your own filters as you progress your search!

You might also be interested in the Budget Tracker to help you keep track of your budget and plan for your future wedding expenses.

• Kirstin
    Dedicated June 2020
    Kirstin ·
    In geneva NY belhurst castle!!! They are super cheap!! The location itself no fees! We are getting hitched there June 2020! Carmen is the best!

Comment on this discussion