New York Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New York? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New York has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Guadalupe
Venues in ny state
Guadalupe, on January 15, 2020 at 10:24 PM

Help, for those getting married in NY or those who have! I need wedding venue suggestions please! I’ve looked and exhausted all my options.

Kirstin, 4 hours ago 3 34
Kaitlyn
Planning from Out of Country
Kaitlyn, on January 15, 2020 at 6:09 PM

Has anyone here ever planned their wedding from abroad? My fiance and I live in Asia, but we decided to have our wedding in my hometown in NY for various reasons. This means all of our planning will...

Maggie, Yesterday at 9:31 PM 3 16
C
Chateau at Coindre Hall
Chaise, Yesterday at 9:32 PM

We are touring this venue tomorrow. Has anyone had any experience with this venue? All opinions, experiences, etc. are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Chaise, Yesterday at 9:32 PM 17
Y
What is the ideal budget for a wedding in Nyc?
Yvette, on January 7, 2020 at 3:46 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new to the community and is getting married within the next two years. My fiance and I are curious to know what is the typical budget spent in New York for a wedding?

Yvette, 19 hours ago 4 35
Rachel
Affordable li Wedding
Rachel, on January 5, 2020 at 9:46 PM

Hello! My fiancé and I are having a hard time finding a venue on Long Island that is affordable...everywhere seems to be like $25,000 and up. Does anyone have a creative idea for a reception...

Rachel, Jan 15, 2020 8 63
Karla
Bridal Shower
Karla, on January 9, 2020 at 2:09 AM

Hi Brides! I’d love to get recommendations on places you’ve held your bridal shower. Preferable in Brooklyn or the city. Thanks!

Clíodhna, Jan 15, 2020 6 31