New York Planning

Join  group

Getting married in New York? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that New York has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Couples getting married on Jun 21, 2019 in New York
Makeda, Today at 7:40 PM

Hey have you started planning yet for the wedding? I don’t know where to start.. any tips?

Makeda, 6 minutes ago 2
Florists in ny
Kimberly, on Jan 26, 2018 at 8:09 PM

Hi All!How much did you spend on a flowers in NY? What did you get for the price? i am trying to get an estimate for our budget.Thanks!

PaulaAnn95, 2 hours ago 7 Comments 71
Couples getting married on May 31, 2019 in New York
Lyssa, on Feb 5, 2018 at 3:51 PM

Hey wedding twins!! Apparently there are a few of us all getting married on May 31st 2019 in NY possibly Long Island!? How exciting!!! Wishing you all the most fabulous weddings and long lasting love!...

Jo, 2 hours ago 1 Comment 5
City Hall Wedding
Jenna, Today at 12:11 PM

So my FH and I are getting married on 4/5/18 @ the NYC court house. We have been together for 8 years, engaged for 6 & have a 7 year old daughter. We are having an untraditional wedding in the...

Jenna, 7 hours ago 5
Low budget wedding venue on Long Island
Karla, on Jan 26, 2018 at 2:47 PM

I will be getting married later this year and it will be both my and my fiances second marriage. We are looking to do something simple for about 50 people. We are looking for a venue on Long Island...

firstoneat56, 11 hours ago 21 Comments 212
Cake Cutting Fee
Maire, Yesterday at 9:31 AM

For those of you bringing in a cake to your reception from an outside bakery, are you being charged a cake cutting fee, and if so how much?

Maire, Yesterday at 9:31 AM 9