Skip to main content
Andrea
Savvy July 2021

Trying to fit a theme on a budget

Andrea, on November 15, 2019 at 4:03 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 8
Saved
I have plenty of time to pick out bridesmaid dresses but I’m having a hard time finding affordable dresses that fit my theme. I want a gatsby theme for my wedding. I’ve seen plenty of bridesmaid dresses with sparkle and sequins but they start off around $200. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on November 15, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  • Blair
    Super June 2021
    Blair ·
    • Flag

www,azazie.com has these for $109

Azazie Estrella

Trying to fit a theme on a budget 1

• Andrea
    Savvy July 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!
  • B
    Dedicated June 2022
    beee ·
    • Flag

Check out Unique-Vintage.com

• V
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

So, a lot depends on how many bridesmaids you have and whether you want everyone to match completely. If you are okay with everyone having similar but distinct dresses in the same color range, I would suggest having people check the sales page at Adrianna Papell. When the beaded dresses go on final sale, they are usually around $90. However, this requires a lot of coordination and some sizes always seem to sell out. But again, it would fit the theme very well if you/your bridesmaids are okay with the time and effort it would take.

• Ashley
    Dedicated September 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

I was in David's bridal last weekend and saw dresses that i think would fit that theme. I don't know the price but I just did a quick search of david's website using just the word sequins and a bunch of dresses popped up. I think the more beading, sequins and details there are on the dress the more expensive they will be. I see your date is June '21. That is a little ways away, that should give people time to save if you go for a more expensive dress. If its too expensive for some of the bridesmaids consider amazon. Did you want everyone to wear the same dress, style, color, length?

• Andrea
    Savvy July 2021
    Andrea ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m only going to have 5 bridesmaids. I never wanted everyone to have the same dress and I have 2 ladies that are plus size. I want everyone to look and feel amazing. I absolutely LOVE Adrianna Papell! Her dresses can be so pricey (I understand why...they’re gorgeous and intricate). I’ll look out for final sales. Thank you so much for the information!
  • A
    Super February 2020
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

https://www.unique-vintage.com/

I've been to their store and they have the 1920's Gatsby flapper dresses there!

• Michelle
    VIP December 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

Trying to fit a theme on a budget 2

Try amazon That's my theme and the dress I'm changing into came from there and it was $50

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics