We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Heidi
Dedicated September 2019

Tomorrow is the day

Heidi, on September 26, 2019 at 4:07 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save
Tomorrow is the day, and I’ve been trying to keep it together. My maid of honor came into town and is staying with us and got attacked by my cat who never attacks anybody. Now her arm is all tore up and bruised. Then she got sick with the flu and went to the urgent care and got an anabiotic and has been down most of the week.

The groomsmen suits came in late, with some coming in today. My sister got angry with me and pulled her kids from the wedding who are my ringbearer and flower girl but my brother managed to smooth things over there, so thank goodness that worked out but I was a weeping mess for about a day.

For the last 24 hours I’ve been fighting from getting sick which I believe has been passed on to me by my maid of honor

On a good note I got my flowers from Costco and they’re beautiful. So if there any brides who want to save money check that out.

Tonight is the rehearsal.

9 Comments

• Heidi
    Dedicated September 2019
    Heidi ·
    • Flag
    Antibiotic

urgh, Forgive any spelling errors my brain is fuzzy
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag

Smiley sad best of luck with everything and congrats. i am sure everything will come together!

• Marjani
    Savvy July 2021
    Marjani ·
    • Flag
    My working theory in life is the bigger the hiccups before an event or outing, the better a time you'll have the day of. I'm hopeful everything will work out tomorrow.

Good luck and congrats!
  • Heidi
    Dedicated September 2019
    Heidi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I like that theory!
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Hopefully all the bad things are happening ahead of time so your day can be amazing. Congratulations!!
  • Kelsey
    Dedicated August 2019
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    The day before our wedding my husband tried to open a bottle of beer against the edge of a countertop and it ended up breaking and cutting up a few of his knuckles. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just gotta roll with the punches lol and you can’t even really tell in the photos except for a couple close ups.
  • Anna
    Savvy October 2021
    Anna ·
    • Flag
    Everything will turn out fantastic and you'll have a wonderful day ❤ best of luck to you 😊
  • Stephanie
    Dedicated October 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Vitamin C, sanitize, and maybe a mask.

Might be a bit too late for those steps, but you'll get through this.

There are worse things that can happen! Just remember that it'll be amazing no matter what and you're marrying the love of your life. Hiccups before are better than during. Smiley smile

• 2d Bride
    Champion October 2009
    2d Bride ·
    • Flag

If what she has is the flu, antibiotics won't help anyway. But if you get to a doctor quickly, they can prescribe Tamiflu, which will at least help. However, you have to take it very early in the flu, so you'll want to get on that right now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles