Amanda
VIP December 2020

Today was supposed to be our wedding day

Amanda, on June 27, 2020 at 8:09 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 6
Saved
Although we postponed until December and I’m I love with our new date and our holiday season wedding, it’s still sad to know today was the original day. The day we had planned for a year, the date I’m having to remove off all our wedding planners and personalized items. My parents and my kids and I are going to have a fun day of shopping and the beach today. The kids and I go home tomorrow and will celebrate with my FH then. To all my other June 27 Brides, either Happy Wedding day or Happy Nearly Wedding day!! Have a great one regardless ❤️

6 Comments

Latest activity by Monique, on June 27, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Sorry you had to postpone! I'll be going through the same sadness next month, as my fiance and I postponed our July 2020 wedding, though we are working on planning something fun for our original date. The beach is a great idea! Sounds like you have a great day planned for today, and that your new wedding date will be awesome! Enjoy your day!
  • Niki
    Devoted August 2020
    Niki ·
    • Flag
    I’m so sorry you had to postpone. I also had to move my May 23rd wedding to August 23rd. I hope you enjoy your day with your family & enjoy your celebration with your FH!
  • Sarah
    Expert August 2020
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Today was our wedding day, too. We are now 8/2. I think part of
    Me doesn’t have time to be sad Bc we are in “crunch” time for our new date
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag
    Today was our original wedding day but we are doing our own little celebration. We postponed to March 2021 so it’s a bit away but still sad i would’ve been married today😕
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Have fun today !
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    Im so sorry you have had to postpone. I hope today is a fun day for you! I might be biased (my wedding was in December) but it is the best month to get married!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics