We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Liz
Super March 2016

Solitaire rings

Liz, on April 21, 2016 at 7:58 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 31
Saved Save

Show me your solitaire rings ladies! I am curious what you all picked for a wedding band to go along with it as well. I ended up with a plain band, couldn't find a diamond one that I truly loved. I do think later down the road I will try to find a diamond band to go along with my set though.

31 Comments

• twostep127
    Super June 2016
    twostep127 ·
    • Flag

Here is mine with the band we chose! Was between this and a very simple band like yours, I think both are such a timeless look!

• WolfWedding2016
    Master May 2016
    WolfWedding2016 ·
    • Flag

I have a solitaire white sapphire, and I chose a band with channel set white sapphires as well. I wanted something sparkly but also I wanted it to be protected since I bang my hands a lot at my job - which is the same reason I really wanted a bezel set engagement ring.

• klimberkat
    VIP August 2016
    klimberkat ·
    • Flag

I was set on having a plain band until I found out about the warranty. I was worried about losing the small diamonds, but not anymore since they're all covered, even from loss. Now I'm in love with the sparkle! I can't wait to wear it every day.

• Kels
    Master August 2016
    Kels ·
    • Flag

My band is a plain thin rose gold band. :3

• futureMrs.Poore
    Super January 2018
    futureMrs.Poore ·
    • Flag

Princess cut, white gold. We haven't gotten our bands yet

• Jacqui76
    Master May 2016
    Jacqui76 ·
    • Flag

I don't have a picture of my rings together yet, because my engagement ring was being fitted when I took the picture of my band. Here they are separately though. Please excuse my hand, I don't know why it looks so red in the first photo.

• Overkat
    VIP September 2016
    Overkat ·
    • Flag

Here's mine Smiley smile The band is rose gold to match the swirl. It's curved enough to fit under the e-ring, but not so much that it looks silly on its own.

• Brooke
    Devoted November 2017
    Brooke ·
    • Flag

Here's a picture of my e ring and a band I tried on. It's not mine but I will be getting something like it.

• Mrs.T_618
    VIP June 2016
    Mrs.T_618 ·
    • Flag

Here's my solitaire. I tried a diamond band (which I returned) with it, but ended up ordering a band to match with all rubies because I wanted more red (it's not made/here yet).

• Mrs.T_618
    VIP June 2016
    Mrs.T_618 ·
    • Flag

And with the diamond band I returned :p

• Kimi
    Master August 2016
    Kimi ·
    • Flag

Rose gold ruby solitaire with rose gold band with channel set diamonds.

• Emily
    Super September 2016
    Emily ·
    • Flag

My wedding band is a very thin rose gold band with diamond accents all the way around

• MrsKristenS
    Master August 2016
    MrsKristenS ·
    • Flag

Mine! My wedding band is diamond channel band

• Natalie
    Master September 2016
    Natalie ·
    • Flag

My FH and I actually looked at bands last Saturday and I will be getting one custom to exactly match my ring.

• bappybride
    Expert August 2016
    bappybride ·
    • Flag

Planning on buying this band in my size, thanks to the WW community on helping me decide Smiley smile

• Kristy
    Master November 2015
    Kristy ·
    • Flag

I also wanted a plain band with my Solitaire Smiley winking i love how it keeps my engagement diamond the star of the show

• soontobeberling
    Expert June 2016
    soontobeberling ·
    • Flag

This is my engagement ring

• DaisyHeadMayzie
    Super May 2017
    DaisyHeadMayzie ·
    • Flag

My e-ring is a solitaire marquise diamond and my band has 7 tiny little diamonds inlaid in the plain band. E-ring was my grandmother's, band was my great-grandmother's & although neither wore them both together, I think they look good!

• Liz
    Super March 2016
    Liz ·
    • Flag

Beautiful everyone! Cathy is yours a Tolkowsky? They do look very similar! Smiley smile

• S&P
    Master January 2017
    S&P ·
    • Flag

Hopefully this one. I have to see what it looks like in the right size, that should be here next week!

Shout out to @Cathy for all of her help figuring it

Comment on this discussion

Related articles