A
Just Said Yes July 2022

Socal bride 2022 hair & makeup

Adriana, on February 16, 2021 at 3:23 PM Posted in California Planning 1 2
Saved
Hi everyone. I'm a SoCal bride getting married July 2022. LA county to be exact. With all the postponed weddings, when do you think is a good time to inquire info and start booking hair & makeup? Any MUA recommendations would also be highly appreciated.

Also, I'm in need of hair style ideas. Inspo pics needed please! I'm looking for big curly or wavy hair ideas (hair down completely) or half updos. I tried Pinterest but I'm not getting what I'm looking for :/.
Thank you ❤️

2 Comments

Latest activity by Ocbride2019, on February 19, 2021 at 4:34 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Adriana! With all the postponed weddings I definitely think booking early is best! You can start researching stylists as soon as you'd like, and also put out some feelers to see how far they're booking up!

Personally I love braided half-up hairstyles or big curls with a sparkly hair accessory! Here's some pretty hair inspo you can browse for more ideas:

40 Wedding Hairstyles That Look Amazing on Brides With Long Hair

20 Summer Wedding Hairstyles That Will Hold up in Hot Weather

• Ocbride2019
    Dedicated June 2019
    Ocbride2019 ·
    • Flag
    Book as soon as you can. With all the postponements, new dates are booking fast. I recommend KimandGlitter MUA. So talented and affordable too! One thought to finding inspiration is checking out the photos of MUA you are considering and see what styles they are strong at. Perhaps you’ll see something you’ll like. https://instagram.com/glitterglamteam?igshid=12vjcehx3onky

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics