Samantha
Expert December 2021

Slim Down Team Work!

Samantha, on August 31, 2021 at 2:43 PM

Posted in Fitness and Health 227

Any brides who want to team up and help each other slim down for their gown with me? I don't have social media, there aren't a lot of gym classes near me and I'm having trouble staying motivated on my own to lose the last 30 pounds before my December wedding!
Any brides who want to team up and help each other slim down for their gown with me? I don't have social media, there aren't a lot of gym classes near me and I'm having trouble staying motivated on my own to lose the last 30 pounds before my December wedding!

227 Comments

• Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ok so far. The person who was causing problems seems to have been taken care of but time will tell, shes been in trouble before for similar stuff. Im over half way done with work and its Friday. Plus side of starting your work day at 3am is that your done by noon. Your lanterns are beautiful and so Christmassy. Any fun or interesting classes today?
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm glad she's been taken care of. Hopefully she stops causing issues. Class is stuff I already know...culture sensitivity, gender equality, etc. Common sense stuff also. I'm so ready for lunch. People have bagels, donuts, and other goodies and I'm hungry!
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh all the fun stuff they make us watch videos on at work every year. I just sat down for our "lunch" break. I normally eat my fruit during our paid break at about 630am. I wait until I get home to eat my yogurt lunch (at this point take an hour lunch I will clock back in at 11:10 so less than an hour left of work. Someone else microwaved something that smells good. I kinda want chips and salsa with my yogurt today but we are going out to eat for dinner so I better not.
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Where are you going out for dinner? I want Mexican food so bad! Chips, cheese dip, and enchiladas!!
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That sounds amazing but we are taking my FH aunt with us and she doesnt do mexican 😥 so we are going to a place called son of thurmans they are known for their hamburgers
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    Hows your evening going? Did you get a work out in today?
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ugh, gotta please the future aunt. Never heard of Son of Thurmans but as long as they have cheeseburgers I'd be happy haha!
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I actually dont mind seeing her. She is super nice and always willing to help of shes able. It does have cheeseburgers. I got an italian sub. How was your dinner?
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Stressful but manageable. I survived week one of nursing school! I didn't get a workout in since it was the first week and I didn't quite know how to plan yet. But since week one is finished and I know the routine I can plan gym time accordingly. Especially since I didn't go to the gym today Smiley sad
    I also need to find my headphones. I don't get as good a workout in when I don't have music to listen to!
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Was the Italian sub tasty? We went out to celebrate my survival of week one of nursing school. Dinner wasn't great. Service was super slow and not very good, and the food wasn't much better. We ordered poutine and a thin crust cheese pizza. I had three whiskey sours also. I basically drank my dinner because the food was bad. I had my green tea for "breakfast" and my salad for lunch though.
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Congratulations on finishing your first week of school! The sub was very good and we had really good service. Sorry that you didnt have a good celebration dinner. I only ate half my sub because it was so big.
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    Good morning hope your weekend has started out alright. Any fun plans today?
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love sandwiches! Especially when it goes with crispy French fries or a hot bowl of soup!
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Good morning! I've been up doing my semester calendar and homework for nursing school. We're supposed to meet up with a lady I met from class and her husband for a local fair. I'm excited to walk around and get my steps in but I need to not indulge in more than one or two fair food delights. What about you?
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That sounds like a good way to spend the day, so far this morning Ive been cooking. Got the cheesy potatoes for my parents house tonight in the crock pot (hope they are good because i havent made this recipe before) and the garlic bread knots made chopped up some peppers from a coworkers garden some of which will go into the turkey chili for monday the rest went into the freezer. Taking a short break to eat something then going to make the pumpkin pecan bread.
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hope your weather is as pretty as ours for the fair!
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    All of that sounds delicious!! I wish I liked pumpkin stuff. With autumn just around the corner everything "pumpkin spice" is out and about. I find it too sweet and rich, but I'm going to try baking a few pumpkin treats to see if my taste buds have changed now that I'm 30 😹
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Well if you make your own pumpkin items you can adjust the amount up or down according to your tastes. Alot of the pumpkin stuff I make actually has no pumpkin spice in it.
  • Samantha
    Expert December 2021
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Any recipes you'd recommend I start out with? I'm not a fan of nuts in desserts or breads, if that helps narrow it down.
  • Nichole
    Devoted September 2022
    Nichole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Are you willing to put in a little work for cooking or do you like a basic dump it all together mix it then cook it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics