Kristen
Master November 2020

Silly poll about cake flavors lol - Your opinion

Kristen, on July 9, 2020 at 2:20 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 38
Saved

I am looking at two cake places and both have interesting flavors that both sound good and totally different. One has vanilla champagne and one has chocolate amaretto. Which flavor appeals to you more?

tenor.gif

38 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on July 10, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

Vanilla champagne sounds interesting, so i would wanna give that a try

• Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

Vanilla Champagne sounds intriguing, but the chocolate amaretto sounds elegant and divine.

We went totally off the wall and got Strawberry with Passion Fruit (Even our baker was amazed how well the two went together). LOL....

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I am a chocolate fan so I would go with that.

• Kelsi
    Expert June 2020
    Kelsi ·
    • Flag

They both sound DELICIOUS! Personally, the chocolate amaretto is one I would LOVE to try but I feel like to appeal to most guests, vanilla champagne would be the best option.

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    • Flag
    I think it depends on what (if any) other flavors you’re having, but just choosing between the two I would go with vanilla champagne.
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

I love chocolate so I would go with the chocolate one; but I know a lot of people who would be guests would probably prefer the other one.

• Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Both sound awesome! I think if I had to pick between the two, chocolate amaretto would be my choice. Are you able to do a taste test of both flavors? That may help you choose!
  • Dj Tanner
    June 2021
    Dj Tanner ·
    • Flag
    They both sound soooo good! Maybe the first one!
  • Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag

HMMM those both sound amazing, but I'm a chocolate girl and Amaretto is one of my favorite liqueurs Smiley laugh

tenor.gif

• Michelle
    Super October 2020
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Both.......lol
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated January 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Vanilla Champagne sounds amazing! But I am not a chocolate cake kinda gal, so yeah! I love a good vanilla with caramel cream in between! Yummmm

• Countrydarlin2022
    Dedicated April 2022
    Countrydarlin2022 ·
    • Flag

Well it depends on your venue if it's elegant I would say vanilla champagne if your more laid back choclate amaretto

• Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah I am interested in that too. This baker says this that is what he is known for.

• Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah the vanilla champagne is intriguing. I will say chocolate amaretto sounded good but not gonna pay $125 for a 10 inch round lol.

• Reena
    Expert February 2021
    Reena ·
    • Flag
    Vanilla champagne sounds amazing
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Actually the price determined it lol. The one company charges $25 for cake tasting on top of the pricing and this is not for my ceremony so I will trust his reviews that it is good. The other is planning to charge $125 for a one tier 10 inch with a little decoration and the other $75 so I am going with cost lol. Vanilla champagne it is ha ha ha. I do wanna try both though but technically I should diet.

• Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am hard core a chocolate person too and the only reason I was willing to get vanilla was because it was not just simple vanilla and his reviews rave about that flavor lol. I think I will go with the vanilla champagne as it is two different companies and it is for my bridal brunch and is much more affordable.

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Can you do both????? I think they’d both be popular.
  • Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Lol sounds good! just have that other bakery make you a small personal cake or cupcake to bash on at home Smiley xd

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Definitely the vanilla champagne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics