Hello all! Our wedding is still set for 9/20/20, but I am getting more worried that it might not happen. I think we will definitely still get married that day and postpone reception, maybe also have a vow renewal in 2021.
However I had already paid for my original invitations so I have them now. I was planning on sending out in mid June with a note saying to check our wedding website for changes due to COVID-19. We will make a final decision of whether to postpone by July.
If we do postpone I will post details on website and of course contact everyone individually too. But I don’t want to send another round of physical invitations. Do you think it would be ok to have guests rsvp for new date through website OR they can use original rsvp cards from invitations? Thanks!
Would love to hear any other suggestions for postponing and communicating with guests.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Lifestyle
These Vendors Can Help Plan Your Wedding *and* First Diwali...
Research once, celebrate twice. ...
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...