Evelyn
Savvy September 2019

September Honeymoon - Help me - Decisions

Evelyn, on June 25, 2019 at 6:32 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
Saved Save
Me and my fiancée don’t know where we want to go. It’s either Hawaii , Antigua , Jamaica ( Any Carribean ) or Mexico.

We are going in the middle of September and we want to go where is nice blue clear ocean water. We want to jets skiing , swimming , laying on a nice beach , warm weather , we want to do activities and romantic too Smiley winking

where do you you think around September month is beautiful and have lots of fun things to do and relaxing and of course not breaking our banks that much lol Smiley smile

any suggestions ??? Thanks !

6 Comments

• Nicole
    Super July 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

I don't have any suggestions (we're going to Ireland so completely opposite of warm beaches), but remember that September is hurricane season in the Caribbean.

• Hannah
    VIP July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Antigua and Hawaii are usually pretty pricey. However, you can sometimes find good deals. You also want to be mindful of September being the middle of hurricane season in the Caribbean. What is "breaking the bank" for you? As budget is very subjective.

You may consider looking into a travel agent. The majority of them don't cost anything, and they can help you narrow down choices within your budget.
  • Mandi
    Rockstar March 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    I'd suggest an all inclusive resort in Cancun or Puerto Valerta in Mexico.
    Hawaii can be insanely expensive. And hurricane season for the carribean.
  • CDickman
    VIP September 2019
    CDickman ·
    • Flag
    Make sure you
    get insurance September is hurricane season. I think anyplace warm will be fine.
  • Lisa
    Dedicated September 2019
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

We just booked our honeymoon in Negril Jamaica for September. We bought the trip insurance just incase a hurricane decides to join us lol.

• EmAbrams
    Devoted August 2019
    EmAbrams ·
    • Flag

I know you said don't break the bank, however Nassau in the Bahamas is beyond amazing in September! I went there about 5 years ago and we stayed at Atlantis. It was an absolute DREAM vacation and I loved every minute of it! It was warm, we had plenty to do, lot of swimming, waterslides, boats, (we didn't snorkel or scuba but could have) we swam with dolphins etc. Worth. Every. Penny.

Comment on this discussion