We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jessica
Just Said Yes September 2020

September 2020 Weddings

Jessica, on August 7, 2020 at 9:25 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 11
Saved Save
Hi is there anyone still moving forward with their September 2020 wedding? Our wedding is scheduled for Sep 12, 2020! I have already postponed once, unsure what to do

11 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on August 20, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  • Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag
    I think it all depends on where you live and what restrictions are in place.
    Our wedding is scheduled for 10/10 in the FL Keys and we are still full steam ahead. We have a guest list of 50 and currently no reason to downsize with everything being outdoors
  • T
    Dedicated September 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

We're September 12th as well! We have no plans of postponing, and honestly we haven't had to change a thing about our wedding plans. We have a small guest list and everything will be outside, so we are going to go ahead and enjoy our day as planned since the local restrictions allow for larger weddings than ours.

• Taran
    Expert September 2020
    Taran ·
    • Flag

I agree with PP I think it really depends on where you are and the regulations. We're September 19th in northeast TN and are going ahead as planned. Our RSVP deadline is in a week and a half and we're getting all our loose ends tied together. I'm picking up my dress tonight from alterations and have my bridals scheduled in 10 days! We've stressed a lot about the possibilities of people not coming, but we're also encouraging masks to our guests if they want to and we have hand sanitizing stations all around the venue. It has also helped us that the venue is outside so there's plenty of space to social distance. Best of luck! You're day will be perfect no matter when you get to have it

• Neeva
    Rockstar September 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

We are September 5th and moving ahead with a smaller guest count and social distancing/masks. Already postponed and didn't want to again, financially and emotionally

• Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi Taylor,
    How many guest are you having?
  • Jessica
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi Neeva how many guest are you having?
  • Neeva
    Rockstar September 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    80 in a space for 200. Our original wedding date we were supposed to have 175 and invited all the same guests the second time around!
  • Tonilynn
    Dedicated September 2020
    Tonilynn ·
    • Flag
    Hey I’m sept 4th and we are having 50-60 guests encouraging social distancing and masks. There will be hand sanitizer available as well. The ceremony is outside and the reception is on a covered terrace so free air flowing space! We are full steam ahead and actually got our marriage license today and my dress is ready for pick up in the 15th ( from alteration ). It all depends on the state and place !! I’m praying hard nothing changes and I pray for every one of us September October’s November brides !!
  • Kate
    Devoted August 2020
    Kate ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting married next Friday...140ish in a space for 300. I couldn’t mentally handle postponing for a second time. We are going to make the best of it and then move on with our lives. 😊
  • T
    Dedicated September 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We invited 75, and are expecting about 45-50 to actually attend

• Katelyn
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag

We're moving forward with ours on 9/19 in western PA! We're only going to have between 50-60 guests from our original list of 215, everything will be outside, and we're going to be wearing masks and spacing out the dinner tables. Glad to know there are others doing similar things very soon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles