Keary
Expert May 2019

Savannah Elopement 5-17-19 Pro-bam

Keary, on May 23, 2019 at 11:37 AM Posted in Married Life 0 25
Saved Save

We ran off ( just the two of us) to Savannah, and were married at the Kehoe House. I cannot recommend that place highly enough. Please stay there if you ever go. From the moment we arrived, we felt special and stress free. Wedding day started with a walk around the historic district and a great lunch before we separated to get ready. The first look was everything I ever wanted. I'll never forget his face. After that we took a few pictures before the ceremony. It was short, beautiful. and we both cried. The most amazing stress free weekend to start our lives together.

Venue : Kehoe House

Photographer : Dream Weaver Photos

Pre First LookSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 1First LookSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 2Kiss in front of KehoeSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 3Bride Savannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 4CeremonySavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 5RingsSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 6First KissSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 7Twirl in front of Forsyth FountainSavannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 8Trees and Moss and all the romance.Savannah Elopement  5-17-19 Pro-bam 9

25 Comments

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·

What stunning photos! The fountain one and the dip-kiss ones give me all the heart-eyes. Beautiful, amazing, and stress-free are wonderful words to describe your wedding day, I'm so happy to hear that was your experience. Congratulations!!

• Danielle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Danielle ·

Love it!! So simplistic and beautiful. You look amazing, and I just love that picture of y'all dancing. Congrats!

• Fenja
    Devoted June 2020
    Fenja ·

Omg beautiful! It looks like it was a day filled with love and you were able to concentrate at each other! Congratuations! Absolutely inspiring!

• Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika ·
    So nice that it was stress free! You two look so happy and you're beautiful!! Love how intimate and special it feels just from the photos!
  • C
    Devoted June 2019
    C R ·
    SO, so, so beautiful!!! I lived in Savannah for about 15 years, up until 2 years ago when I moved to the northeast to be with FH - I miss so many things about it, it's such a special place in so many ways!

Very happy for you - thanks for the great pictures that took me back!!! 💛
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    These are gorgeous! You & your hubby look so relaxed too.
  • Patience
    Dedicated October 2019
    Patience ·
    Gorgeous. Love it. You look beautiful. Congrats
  • Jessica
    Super October 2019
    Jessica ·

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your photos and dress.. it looks like a beautiful day.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·

Congrats!! The first look and fountain pictures give me all the feels!

And can we talk about your dress train? Gorgeous!

• Gloria
    Super March 2019
    Gloria ·
    Congratulations on your wedding you look amazing best wishes
  • Christine
    Dedicated August 2019
    Christine ·

Congratulations! You two look so full of love!

• Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·

What a beautiful setting!! Those pictures are so great! You guys look so happy!! Congratulations!!

• A
    Savvy May 2019
    Amy ·

Everything is beautiful, and you look so effortlessly happy!

• Michelle
    Dedicated March 2020
    Michelle ·
    These pictures are beautiful!! You two look soooo happy! Live the dress also!!!
  • Courtney
    VIP December 2019
    Courtney ·

GORGEOUS! Savannah is the perfect background.

• Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day
    VIP January 2020
    Cynthia's and Robert Wedding Day ·
    Congratulations!!! Your pictures remind us all why we are getting married to share our lives with that special someone. The love you share is definitely visible in your pictures.
  • Allison
    Devoted April 2020
    Allison ·
    Beautiful!! Congratulations!
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

This was a beautiful wedding

You looked stunning, that dress

Congratulations

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Congratulations to you and your husband Keary!

Your photos are absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy that you both had such a wonderful and stress-free day!

• OnCloudRawls
    Rockstar June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·

Your photos look amazing! You look so happy and beautiful! Congrats!!!

Comment on this discussion