123 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number

The Kehoe House 7
  • Keary

Keary Ragusa · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect elopement location

From the moment we arrived, they were nothing but gracious and helpful. Super knowledgeable about all the amazing local foods and activities. Helped me pull off an amazing stress free and beautiful elopement.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    The Kehoe House 8
    The Kehoe House 9
    The Kehoe House 10
    The Kehoe House 11
    The Kehoe House 12
  • Deirdra

Deirdra Davern · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing Wedding night Stay!

Words can't describe how amazing our stay was at the Kehoe House! From checkin to checkout everyone was amazing, and made us feel so special. We stayed for 3 nights (in the Oglethorpe room), during our wedding in Savannah. I can honestly say this is one of my favorite places I have ever stayed in my life! Every member of staff took such great care of us, even while we were stressed out the day before our wedding, running around, they made us step back and appreciate where we were. In a beautiful old home in the most beautiful city in the country. Our breakfast every morning was delivered to our room, our room service attendant was so nice and cheerful every morning, and really took care of any request we had. One morning we had breakfast on our private balcony, watching the trolleys and the horse drawn carriages go by. The breakfasts were some of the best I have ever had! The staff even left us a bottle of champagne for us to find the night of our wedding. Our stay at the Kehoe house was truly magical. When I'm back in Savannah I will be sure to stay there. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    The Kehoe House 13
    The Kehoe House 14

Tiana · Married on 02/17/2018

Amazing service, officiant, cake, champagne, food, courtyard location, string lights, a room to get dressed, amazing location for the wedding, top-notch elopement package, super romantic. Highly recommend. Everything turned out very classy, romantic, but simple and easy.

Sent on 02/21/2018