Kaitlyn
Just Said Yes June 2020

Sandals St Lucia Grande vs Sandals Royal Barbados

Kaitlyn, on November 19, 2019 at 11:17 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 6
Saved Save

We are debating between the two all inclusive resorts and not sure which to go with. Does anyone have any experience with either? or both?

6 Comments

• H
    Beginner May 2020
    H Online ·
    • Flag
    I booked my honeymoon for August 2020 at Sandals St. Lucia! Obviously I haven’t gone yet but my FMIL has a friend who stayed there and said it was amazing and they would highly recommend it. Also the St. Lucia has Stay and Play where when you stay at any Sandals resort on St. Lucia, and they will shuffle you to the two other Sandals on the island for no cost. I think that’s pretty cool.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·
    • Flag

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Kaitlyn!

They’re both beautiful destinations! Have either of you been to the Caribbean before?

What are you looking for from a honeymoon? Which one fits your vision more?

• Tabitha
    Beginner December 2020
    Tabitha ·
    • Flag

I was just looking at these today. I have never been to the Caribbean. My only trip outside of the U. S. was to Costa Rica to visit my sister. They look like an absolutely incredible trip.

• S
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Stacey ·
    • Flag
    I know what you are going through. I can't make up my mind between the Grand St Lucia and serenity at Coconut Bay. It should be a no-brainer Serenity is $3,000 cheaper
  • V
    Beginner August 2020
    Vall ·
    • Flag

If you're traveling closer to hurricane season don't forget to get travel insurance.

• Kaitlyn
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks everyone!! We booked Sandals Royal Barbados!!

Comment on this discussion