Sunshine92
Savvy June 2020

Restaurants in Puerto Rico

Sunshine92, on April 7, 2019 at 3:52 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
Does anyone have any suggestions for restaurants in or near San Juan that would be a nice place for dinner after the ceremony? Hoping to save costs on catering by going to a nice restaurant close to the venue instead of a reception.

5 Comments

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad Online ·

Hey Sunshine92!! Wow, getting married in Puerto Rico sounds like paradise! Have you thought about asking an information point at your accommodation for restaurant recommendations? You could get some great local suggestions this way.

When looking for restaurants somewhere away from you, Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc are your best friends! When you find any restaurants that you are interested in, read their reviews and look up any websites or social media accounts they may have.

Are you having a small and intimate wedding?

• Saraí
    April 2019
    Saraí ·

Hi Sunshine 92! I thought of some of the ones I have been to since I am from Puerto Rico and also getting married there. Oceano, Punto de Vista Rooftop, San Juan Smokehouse, Mi casita, Café Tropical & Hijole (Mexican Food)

• Sunshine92
    Savvy June 2020
    Sunshine92 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much Saraí!! This helps me so much.
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna Online ·

Hi there

Did you ever find a restaurant for your wedding reception?

Did any of the recommendations from pps work out?

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo Online ·

Hey Sunshine92, did you choose a venue? If you're still looking for restaurant suggestions I found two in San Juan that have lots of great reviews on WeddingWire -

Perla Restaurant

Pikayo Restaurant

Comment on this discussion