My wedding is this June and I am trying my best to hold out and see what happens! But, if we do have to postpone what is anyone's plans for remaking invites or signs that have the original date on them? Are you keeping what you have or remaking everything? After all of the costs of the wedding I don't know if it is even worth it to "restart". Let me know your thoughts, and I hope everyone's wedding is still on!