Christa
Beginner May 2020

Registry help!

Christa, on November 18, 2019 at 12:46 PM Posted in Planning 0 7
Saved Save
Hi everyone! We have a Zola website and have a registry through them. However, we only have a honeymoon fund and about 10 additional items on it. I don't really want anymore registry items. And everytime I ask my FH to be helpful with this he makes jokes and says 10 items is enough for a registry. We are hoping that most people will constitute to the honeymoon fund, however, I dont want it to look like we are just asking for cash. We are having a small wedding 50-60 people tops. Are these 10 additional registry items enough? Any thoughts? What's everyone else doing? Thanks!

7 Comments

• Caytlyn
    Legend November 2019
    Caytlyn Online ·
    • Flag
    Are you having a shower? If so, no, that’s not enough.
  • Christa
    Beginner May 2020
    Christa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    As of now I don't think I am. But that can change
  • Christine
    Expert September 2020
    Christine ·
    • Flag

If you aren't doing a shower and are expecting 50-60 attendees then I think you're good! That should be enough for anyone who doesn't like giving money to be able to give you a physical gift.

• Mrs. Sarantos
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. Sarantos Online ·
    • Flag
    I have 21 registry items and people have only bought 3. Everyone else gave me cash or gift cards.
  • Paige
    Dedicated August 2020
    Paige ·
    • Flag
    I would add more to your registry... it’s nice to give people options, especially options in different price ranges. We ran into the problem of already having most of the things people usually register for since we have lived together for 4 years already. We are registering for very practical upgrades of things we already have. For example, matching plates/cups/silverware sets, new coffee maker, carpet shampooer, step ladder, yeti cups etc. good luck!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I feel like I'd add more since variety never hurts
  • J
    Super April 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

If there is no shower, I think what you have is enough and sends the message to donate to the honeymoon fund!

Comment on this discussion