We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Michelle
Super March 2021

Reception Dress 1 or 22222!!!

Michelle, on August 26, 2019 at 9:49 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 141

Hi, LOTS OF PICS!!! So a few days ago I posted a dress that I truly loved and really wanted; but I was afraid to say yes because of what my family thought about it馃憥馃従 With the help from all the wonderful ladies of WW, I put my fears aside and put me first...AND said YES TO THE DRESSSSSSS!!! 馃槏馃榿馃帀馃嵕...
Hi,

LOTS OF PICS!!! So a few days ago I posted a dress that I truly loved and really wanted; but I was afraid to say yes because of what my family thought about it馃憥馃従 With the help from all the wonderful ladies of WW, I put my fears aside and put me first...AND said YES TO THE DRESSSSSSS!!! 馃槏馃榿馃帀馃嵕 buttttt before we can completely pop the champagne I now need to find a dress for the reception! The ceremony will be very modern and romantic but the reception will be more industrial with a boho vibe! Dancing is very big in my family and I really can't get down in my ceremony dress lol.

I've included some pics of the venue and 2 dresses that have caught my attention! What are your thoughts on the dresses? Which one screams boho/chic?

FYI dress 1 has this weird bandeau thing going on that I DON'T LOVE but I like the dress otherwise. Also won't be wearing a veil.

cfb_1269201.jpg

cfb_1269213.jpg

cfb_1269219.jpg

cfb_1269225.jpg

cfb_1269227.jpg

cfb_1269233.jpg

cfb_1269235.jpg

cfb_1269239.jpg

cfb_1269241.jpg

cfb_1269243.jpg

cfb_1269245.jpg

141 Comments

• Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP
    • Flag

#1 is more Boho. #2 is more reminiscent of your ceremony dress.

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    I think number one works better
  • Eyonna
    Devoted May 2021
    Eyonna
    • Flag

Love #2!!!!

• Kimber
    Devoted June 2020
    Kimber
    • Flag

Scrolled through and thought, oh dress #1 is so lovely! But then I saw dress #2 and just stopped to say wooooww! You can't go wrong either way, but Dress #2 is stunning. Best wishes!

• Lara
    Devoted October 2019
    Lara
    • Flag

Number 1 looks like it would be a lot easier to dance in.

They are both beautiful though. You can maybe change up the underlayer in the first.

• Jewel
    Just Said Yes February 2020
    Jewel
    • Flag
    2 is gorgeous and looks good on you. I鈥檇 say 2. The first dress isn鈥檛 as flattering.
  • Tiffani
    Dedicated August 2020
    Tiffani
    • Flag

2!!!!! I think one is more ceremony and 2 is more party. And the lace patters are definitely very boho! love!

• Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yesssss me too! Aww thanks, I'm trying to workout lol. It was the last dress I tried on and I loved it soon as I looked in the mirror!
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes I absolutely love that place! It was the first venue we went to see, and we saw about 9 more after that but I knew I had a vision and it just fit perfectly! Dress #1 definitely feels most comfortable but #2 isn't that bad, I can still get down! My legs aren't restricted in #2 so that's a bonus! Thanks so much!
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah that's true...I also feel like the lace of #2 makes it boho. I've never seen lace in that pattern before! That's why I got so excited about it! Thanks
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It's neck and neck with the votes lol! Thanks
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Me too! 馃槝 Thanks!
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol YESSSS that's the reaction I'm looking for!!! Thanks so much! 馃槝
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah it's more flow throughout dress #1 and nope can't change the underlayer...comes as is! I wasn't a huge fan of the color but it was for the reception so I figured I would be alright with it. #2 is still pretty comfortable though. Thank you!
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    #2 is the fav! #1 does nothing for the little shape I have lol. Thanks
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes that lace pattern is to die for! 馃槏 I definitely want a party worthy dress! Thanks so much!
  • Marcus & Marlisa
    Devoted June 2021
    Marcus & Marlisa
    • Flag
    Although dress 2 is gorgeous!, I think dress 1 will be better. The lack of the train and the sleeves will help you to get down on the dancefloor without worrying about your clothes staying in tact
  • Kimberly
    Savvy October 2020
    Kimberly
    • Flag

They both look stunning on you, but I think #1 is perfect for the feel of your wedding.

• Sunny
    Devoted October 2019
    Sunny
    • Flag
    I think #1 is the winner! Very elegant, modern boho vibes! GORGEOUS!
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeahhhhh that's true 馃馃馃 I will be going back to practice dancing in dress #2 lol it's my favoriteeeee!!! Thanks so much

You voted for . Add a comment 👇