We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Michelle
Super March 2021

Reception Dress 1 or 22222!!!

Michelle, on August 26, 2019 at 9:49 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 141

Hi, LOTS OF PICS!!! So a few days ago I posted a dress that I truly loved and really wanted; but I was afraid to say yes because of what my family thought about it๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ With the help from all the wonderful ladies of WW, I put my fears aside and put me first...AND said YES TO THE DRESSSSSSS!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ...
Hi,

LOTS OF PICS!!! So a few days ago I posted a dress that I truly loved and really wanted; but I was afraid to say yes because of what my family thought about it๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ With the help from all the wonderful ladies of WW, I put my fears aside and put me first...AND said YES TO THE DRESSSSSSS!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ buttttt before we can completely pop the champagne I now need to find a dress for the reception! The ceremony will be very modern and romantic but the reception will be more industrial with a boho vibe! Dancing is very big in my family and I really can't get down in my ceremony dress lol.

I've included some pics of the venue and 2 dresses that have caught my attention! What are your thoughts on the dresses? Which one screams boho/chic?

FYI dress 1 has this weird bandeau thing going on that I DON'T LOVE but I like the dress otherwise. Also won't be wearing a veil.

cfb_1269201.jpg

cfb_1269213.jpg

cfb_1269219.jpg

cfb_1269225.jpg

cfb_1269227.jpg

cfb_1269233.jpg

cfb_1269235.jpg

cfb_1269239.jpg

cfb_1269241.jpg

cfb_1269243.jpg

cfb_1269245.jpg

141 Comments

• Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle ยท
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yeah the sleeves are pretty cool with #1 but I said YES to #2 just yesterday lol! I love my shape in it, I'm ready to party! Thanks so much.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇