We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Aida
Devoted May 2021

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me

Aida, on August 3, 2020 at 9:16 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save
Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 1
Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 2

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 3

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 4

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 5

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 6

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 7

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 8

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 9

Quarantine Bridal Shoots by Me 10
Quarantine Bridals 馃槀 We鈥檙e eloping at the end of this month. In a park OUTSIDE City Hall. They won鈥檛 let us do inside. We have to find our own officiant somehow. Whatever. I had to buy an elopement dress. No way in hell I鈥檓 wearing my big ball gown to a park outside City Hall. So here my little dress, along with a matching mask. I like the little jewel piece. I took these by myself so forgive the selfie stick. I鈥檓 also not a photographer. I just wanted to show someone how I look in my dress. These are my quarantine bridal pics since I鈥檓 not getting any. Did them myself. They look like crap but hey, it is what it is.
I am a little sad because absolutely none of this is how I wanted my wedding this month to be like. I am still excited to marry my fianc茅. I just wish things were different.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bridgette, on August 11, 2020 at 11:54 AM
  • Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana
    • Flag
    You look great!
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle Online
    • Flag
    Your dress and mask are on point Smiley smile lookin good
  • Marisa
    Master October 2021
    Marisa
    • Flag

I love your dress, it鈥檚 so sweet! Have you thought about hiring your photographer for an hour or two for the minimony? That鈥檚 what we鈥檙e doing and she鈥檚 just charging her hourly rate. I think it will be nice to have some photos to take away even if we鈥檙e not getting the day we envisioned originally.

• Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret
    • Flag

Great Dress! I know this isn't what you planned for, but hopefully you can take some comfort in the fact that you are definitely not alone. Your day will be an absolutely beautiful day!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

I love the dress! Especially the lace and illusion neckline & sleeves! The mask also goes great with the dress and you're right - that extra jewel really ties it all together!

• Bridgette
    Dedicated October 2020
    Bridgette
    • Flag

You look amazing. I totally understand this is not what you planned. Enjoy that special day with your Husband.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics