Michelle
Rockstar October 2022

Pre-wedding food ideas

Michelle, on September 15, 2021 at 7:31 PM Posted in Parties and Events 0 8
Saved
What is being served at your pre-wedding festivities (shower, bridesmaids luncheon, bachelorette, rehearsal dinner, getting ready the morning of)?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Milada, on September 21, 2021 at 3:30 PM
  • Lindsay
    Savvy June 2023
    Lindsay ·
    • Flag
    I don’t have details nailed down, but we’re having a destination wedding on cape cod and we’ll be having a traditional clambake welcome party with lobster, steak, chicken, clam chowder, clams, mussels, corn on the cob, etc.
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    For my bachelorette party we ate at Grimaldi’s (pizza), had Italian for the rehearsal dinner. We got ready at my parent’s house & my dad made breakfast- pancakes, eggs, bacon & fruit.
  • Amy
    Savvy November 2022
    Amy ·
    • Flag

Bridal shower: Tea party foods- finger sandwiches, fruits, vegetables, charcuterie.

Rehearsal dinner: we are deciding between, Chick-Fil-A, Italian, or pizza.

Getting ready day of the wedding: probably bagels, pastries, coffee, and mimosas!

• Hannah
    Dedicated October 2021
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    We had chipotle catered for my bridal shower!
  • Samantha
    Rockstar May 2022
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hell yes! haha

• Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

My shower was an afternoon tea theme so it was little finger sandwiches and pastries

• KYLIE
    Super May 2019
    KYLIE ·
    • Flag

shower: It was at a seafood restaurant in our ocean town. We had passed shrimp cocktail, oysters on the half shell, crab cakes, chicken spring rolls and a buffet of pasta, flatbreads and chicken.

bachelorette: During the day, the girls got what they wanted from the different countries in Epcot. I had beef empanadas from Mexico. Dinner was at Raglan Road, an Irish restaurant in Disney Springs. I split a few apps with my MOH—chicken wings, battered sausages and truffle fries. We also got truffle fries later in the night at a bar after a few drinks.

rehearsal dinner: We had a welcome party for all our guests. It was hosted by my mom and aunt, and they served garlic bread, sausage and peppers, baked ziti and salad. There were a ton of snacks and apps, too, and a pink-themed Irish candy bar.

getting ready the morning of: I ordered in Panera. We had coffee, OJ, bagels, fruit, yogurt parfait and egg souffles.

• Milada
    Super October 2021
    Milada ·
    • Flag

We had brunch food at my bridal shower and our rehearsal dinner will have Jamaican food. Brunch food again for getting ready at my MIL's house before the ceremony.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics