Joanna
Dedicated October 2020

Pre dress pick up stress

Joanna, on January 21, 2020 at 7:12 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 4
Saved Save
I am picking up my dress on Friday! I am SO excited! One of my MOHs will be in town this weekend as well, so she finally gets to see the dress too!

HOWEVER I am so nervous to pick up my dress. I am afraid that I've gained too much weight and it won't fit. A month ago I injured my back and hip, so I was stuck in bed for weeks. I only just recently started working out again, but still am in pain. Anyway, I'm so scared because of this set back, and I don't want the moment with my MOH ruined.
Any encouragement is welcome!

4 Comments

• Cristina
    Devoted October 2020
    Cristina ·
    • Flag

I am right there with you! I just received the call my dress is ready but the soonest I can pick mine up is 2/8 so I am super nervous. I got super sick with the flu and haven't been able to work out so I'm also nervous it won't fit. The good thing is we both have until October so let's not get discouraged and just enjoy the moment of trying on our dress for the first time Smiley smile.

• Joanna
    Dedicated October 2020
    Joanna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much 🧡 it's so nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way. We do have until October! Thank goodness, but we got this!
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Reading back over this discussion, I'm so happy that you had an amazing time at your fitting and with your MOH Smiley heart

• Joanna
    Dedicated October 2020
    Joanna ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much! I think my anxiety was getting the best of me, but it truly was a wonderful time. Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics