Maybe you've seen a few other posts from me in this area! Our wedding was set to be May 4, 2020. I was distraught at deciding whether we should postpone or not, but am really glad we decided to when we did.
We currently do not have a new date yet. I want to try for late October of this year, and my husband wants the same day but next year. We are worried that his family coming from overseas may still be under travel restrictions by the end of the year.
This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make in my life. We were almost there.... we are civilly married and ready to start trying for our family to grow. I'm so ready to move on with our lives. Postponing to next year postpones everything, but scheduling this year might mean his family will have a difficult time coming. Nothing is certain as our guidelines for this virus are changing every day. I'm reaching out to vendors and am hopeful that they will remain flexible as we choose a new date.
Any advice, or other brides with the same dilemma? 👶🍼