Hey girls,
Well I think it’s finally time for me to postpone our July 25th wedding. We have a backup date set for October 24th. I’ve been talking to a lot of my healthcare coworkers and they all think that we will see a second wave of the virus after restrictions are lifted. So things may get even worse 🙁
Some APNs are telling me the virus should be better by July but we’ll most likely still be practicing smaller gatherings meaning my group of 100+ guests may not be possible.I guess my main concern is what if I postpone and things ARE actually better by July. But I’d hate to not postpone to October and have to tell half of my guests that they can’t attend our wedding. I am also worried that travel bans won’t be lifted by then so our family from Mexico won’t be able to attend. I want my family and friends to be feel comfortable and to have a good time!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...
Trends & Tips
How Many Wedding Vendors Do You *Actually* Need?
These are the wedding pros you’ll want to have on your team to make the day...