Jennifer
Just Said Yes October 2019

Post wedding post :)

Jennifer, on November 6, 2019 at 8:21 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 5
Saved Save
I loved my wedding and I’m so glad we made it out of the other side of wedding planning ! Let me first start off by saying, I had a small 50 person wedding in my best friends parents backyard. I am so SO glad I was able to go this route. All the little things that went wrong ultimately worked out in the end and I reminded myself that everything would that entire time. My advice to all brides planning their DIY wedding like me: DO YOU. Don’t give yourself so many choices, go with your gut, and the little things really don’t matter. Focus on food, alcohol and music for your guests and everything else will work itself out. Stay calm and don’t forget to eat (I really messed that one up 😂). Don’t skimp on your photographer or makeup artist.

I think the only thing I’ll say that wasn’t for me during this process was having a to-do list looming over my head for about a year. I wish all of you upcoming brides the best of luck ❤️

5 Comments

• Anna
    Devoted April 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag

I am planning on having a small wedding too. Less than 50 people. I hate the drama so i want a small wedding. By the sound of it, it looks like your wedding was so nice and pleasant . Thanks for sharing.

• Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

Thank you for your wedding day tips! Congratulations and wishing you a happy marriage Smiley heart

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations
  • Katelyn
    Devoted October 2020
    Katelyn ·
    • Flag

Congratulations!! And thank you for the tips Smiley heart

• G
    Dedicated August 2020