Kerissa
Savvy August 2022

Poll: Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time?

Kerissa, on August 4, 2021 at 8:24 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 52

Super curious to see how many of you go to bed at the same time as your partner and how that compares to other characteristics of your relationship! This is meant to be fun! In your response but the question number and your reply only. 1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at...
Super curious to see how many of you go to bed at the same time as your partner and how that compares to other characteristics of your relationship! This is meant to be fun!

In your response but the question number and your reply only.
1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at night? 2. Do you wake up at the same time in the morning? 3. Are you the morning person or is he/she? 4. How long have you been together?
Cheers!

52 Comments

• Hannah
    Dedicated October 2021
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    We go to sleep and wake up together!
  • Olivia
    Just Said Yes May 2022
    Olivia ·
    • Flag
    I am a night shift nurse so my fiancé and I are on opposite sleep schedules. When we are on the same sleep schedule, like on vacation, we like to at least cuddle for a bit and then if one of us isn’t tired we will get up and hang out in the living room to avoid waking up the other person.
  • Ingrid
    Dedicated September 2022
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag

1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at night?

Nope. He goes to bed early and I am the night owl. Unless I am super tired or he stays up late on the weekends, he is out hours before me

2. Do you wake up at the same time in the morning?

Nope. He is up before the sun rises lol- even on the weekends. I have to set an alarm to get up regardless of the time or I can sleep forever

3. Are you the morning person or is he/she?

He is the morning person.

4. How long have you been together?

5 years

• LeKisha
    Dedicated January 2022
    LeKisha ·
    • Flag

This is a good one! Not at allSmiley smile lol

• Milada
    Super October 2021
    Milada ·
    • Flag

1. Usually, yes.

2. Nope. He sleeps through alarms and then I become his alarm.

3. I'm definitely the morning person.

4. 5 Years, living together for 4

• Kayla
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

1. Nope, He goes to bed nice and early since his job starts really early in the morning. I go to bed around midnight!

2. Never. Even on his days off, he wakes up at the crack of dawn. I have no idea how he does it.

3. He is definitely the morning person. I could sleep until afternoon if I didn't have anything to do.

4. We have been together over two and a half years - will be three just after our wedding!

• Rachel
    Just Said Yes October 2021
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

1. No, we don't. He currently works the night shift, so I am asleep by 10PM and he isn't home until usually 3AM

2. Nope. I am up by 7AM most days and he sleeps until 12PM

3. I am definitely the morning person

4. Officially, a little over a year, though if you ask our families almost 4 years

• Ana
    Savvy September 2021
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    1. We don’t go to bed at the same time, I try to go to bed before he does. He stays up hella late.
    2. Nope, depending on work schedules but for the most part I get up first.
    3. Neither of us are morning people. 4. We’ve been together 4 years 💙
  • K
    Kat ·
    • Flag
    1. If he's home we typically do. We like to cuddle and chit chat a little bit right before bed. But my SO travels all over the country for work, so roughly half the month he's gone

2. Weekends when he's home, yes. If it's during the work week, usually not because we usually are starting at different times.
    3. I'm definitely more of the morning person.
    4. Almost 4 years
  • CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag

We got to bed around 10 pm and we get up at 5:00 am everyday he has to leave to work at 6 and I have to leave for kids school by 6:45

• Ladyk
    Savvy September 2021
    Ladyk ·
    • Flag
    No we work different shifts
  • Pia
    Super May 2021
    Pia ·
    • Flag
    Hi Kerissa!
    HECK NO! If I don’t fall asleep before him I WONT get to. He SNORES HORRIBLE LOL’n

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics