Super curious to see how many of you go to bed at the same time as your partner and how that compares to other characteristics of your relationship! This is meant to be fun! In your response but the question number and your reply only. 1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at...
Super curious to see how many of you go to bed at the same time as your partner and how that compares to other characteristics of your relationship! This is meant to be fun!
In your response but the question number and your reply only. 1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at night? 2. Do you wake up at the same time in the morning? 3. Are you the morning person or is he/she? 4. How long have you been together? Cheers!
1. I'm usually sleep before him, the only time he goes to sleep before me or at the same time is if he isn't feeling well. 2. We get up at the same time during the week for work, but I'm always up earlier on the weekend or anytime that we're off/on vacation. 3. I'm the morning person, he definitely isn't.4. Going on 5 years together & 1 year married coming up in October
Lately I’ve been up later than him toiling with wedding things. We’ll often sleep at the same time. We wake up pretty much at the same time because he has to leave for work at a certain time and takes our dog out beforehand and I have to feed the dog and make coffee
1. Do you and your partner go to sleep at the same time at night?
Most nights we will go to bed within 30 minutes of each other. One of us might go get a shower and get into bed while the other finishes watching a show or turns on the dishwasher or whatever, but it's rare that the other would be actually asleep by the time the other person gets into bed. I'd say it's extra rare that it's me that's the one who is up later, although I might be awake until much later than him - he falls asleep very quickly compared to me!
2. Do you wake up at the same time in the morning?
I wake up a bit earlier. I like to go through my emails, check my messages etc before I get up. We are currently working at home so I go and workout in our spare room every day, but when we were travelling for work I'd generally be up and out for a pilates class and he'd be gone by the time I got back.
3. Are you the morning person or is he/she?
I wouldn't say either of us are morning people, lol. That said we do tend to wake up reasonably early on a weekend - 7 or 8am? We might not always get out of bed that early, but we do like to get up and get coffee or go for brunch by 9:30 ish!
We don't he works second shift, I work first. When we manage to be off together we go to bed and wake up together. He is typically a morning person. I'm a don't talk to me until I had my first cup of coffee lol.
Not remotely. Heck, not even during quarantine, when neither of us were working.
For one, he works the morning shift at his main job, so he gets up super early. Since I am a night owl, I usually just go to bed when he gets up. (Except on his days off, when I have to remind myself to go to bed.)
Neither of us are morning people, but he's more adaptable about it than I am.
We've been together 9 years, married 2.
That said, all of this is about to get completely blown to pieces, because baby.
My husband and I are on different schedules. He’s a night owl and I’m an early bird. I wake up at 5:30 and he wakes up around 10/11 lol. I’m an early sleeper and go to sleep at 9 and he goes to sleep between 1-2. We’ve been together 8 years tomorrow and married for 2 months.
But we physically are in bed at the same time each night after dinner and work remotely.
1. We usually attempt to go to bed at the same time. He likes to stay up late, but I'm usually ready to go to sleep by 9:30. haha It's really difficult for me to go to bed before him because he's so dang loud when he gets ready for bed. So I usually end up going to bed later than I want.
2. We do during the week! On the weekends we'll split who takes care of our dog, and who gets to sleep in. During the week, one of us will let our dog out and feed him while the other gets ready for the day.
3. I wouldn't necessarily call him a morning person, but he is far more jovial in the morning than I am (I am VERY slow to wake up). I hate mornings, but I would rather get up and get my day done earlier, so I am home from work and have free time earlier.
4. We've been together 3.5 years (getting married in just under 2 months!)
We have been together for almost ten years and we do not go to bed at the same. I am the late owl and we do not wake up at the same time. He is the early bird bc he has to be at work at 6 am. After he goes to work, I will get up around 7/8 now that I am on summer break. I use to get up almost the same time because I had to get our son up around 5:30/6 am for school. Now that our son is away at school (college) and I am getting ready to go back to work I will be getting up a 6 am so that I can be at work at 7;45.
Lol my partner always complains when I say I want to go to bed cause I usually mean it's bedtime for BOTH of us. But it's usually around 11pm and if I don't at least get him in the bedroom then he'll stay up for hours and only get a few hours of sleep, which is dangerous because he works under hydraulic lifts all day. We wake at different times because I have early shifts, but on the weekends we'll stay in bed late together. Neither one of us are morning people.
We've been together five years now. We go to bed at different times, he goes to bed around 9 and i go to bed around midnight. He wasnt a morning person before, but he works at 6am every day so he has gotten used to it. I normally wake up around 9 because of my work schedule but that will be changing. He has always gone to bed before i do, or he pulls all nighters. In about a week i start a job at 7am so we will most likely get on the same schedule!
1. Generally speaking, yes we go to bed together. The exception would be when he's out in the living room watching a show and I'm in the room playing a video game and then *POW* the tired hits and I pass out while gaming....
2. We only wake up at the same time if we're going on a trip and need to get up early to get ready and leave or if he has a job early in the morning. Otherwise, my work and church commitments have me getting up earlier than him. Then on Saturdays I still end up waking by around 7:15ish, but he can sometimes sleep in until about 10. I don't need as much sleep as he does, though.
3. Honestly, neither of us are morning people. I just get up earlier by necessity and (on Saturdays) because that's when my body is used to getting up.
4. We've officially been together for 2 years and 1 month, though we started dating about a month and a half before that. We've been married for about 3.5 months.
We do not go to bed at the same time. We both have office jobs, but he is still working from home and his schedule is a lot more flexible than mine and he can start/stop working and take breaks in between pretty much whenever he wants. Where my work schedule is a regular 9-5. So his sleep schedule is pretty off. Since he has a lot more flexibility and freedom he will do other things during the day like go to the gym, play tennis, or run whatever errands he may need to and will stay up and work late. I am on a more regular, structured schedule. Mon- Fri I wake up at 5:30 AM and go to bed and try to be asleep around 10 PM. Even during the weekends I tend to wake up and go to bed earlier than him. Since I have been working at the same place and been on this schedule for the last 6 years my body has adjusted to waking up and going to sleep early while he will stay up and sleep in late. I would say I am definitely the early bird and morning person. Once I'm awake I can just get up and start getting ready and do whatever I need/plan to do for the day without needing coffee or anything first. He on the other hand will sleep in longer and will take FOREVER to get out of bed and "wake up". When he wakes up he will lie in bed and scroll through his phone for a while and then it will take him a bit for his brain to fully wake up. He doesn't do so well in the mornings. We have been together 10 years.
I am usually in bed before him. During the week we wake up at the same time, weekends he usually sleeps in but I stay in bed with him until he wakes up, we both can function fine in the morning and we have been together for 10 years
We've been together almost 10 years (getting married on our 10-year anniversary!) and I like to go to sleep before him, though I also get up after him most mornings haha. He gets very little sleep during the week, so I usually only wake up before him on weekends.