Lily
Just Said Yes October 2022

Outdoor venue in Los Angeles

Lily, on September 9, 2019 at 5:04 PM Posted in California Planning 1 9
Saved
If anyone knows of any beautiful and affordable outdoor wedding venues near the Los Angeles, CA area please let me know. Thank you!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Jacklyn, on April 21, 2020 at 1:17 AM
  • Lauren
    VIP September 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

My friend had a beautiful wedding at Los Robles Greens in Thousand Oaks. They have all the packages and prices listed online.

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    What do you consider affordable? I'm getting married at an outdoor location in Rancho cucamonga.
  • Lily
    Lily ·
    • Flag

Our budget for a venue is $10k

• Lily
    Lily ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much! I will definitely check this place out and see if it works with my budget.

• Brae
    VIP September 2019
    Brae ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    If that's strictly venue, not including food or anything else, I think you'll be able to find a decent amount of places. I personally love descanso gardens in la canada, and inn of the 7th ray in topanga canyon,
  • yung_coconut
    Dedicated October 2019
    yung_coconut ·
    • Flag

We're getting married at The 1909 in Topanga. Depending on your guest size, day and time of year, you can definitely get it for under $10k. We're doing the ceremony and dinner outside and moving inside for dancing.

• K
    Just Said Yes August 2020
    Karen ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hi this this price include food decor etc thank you thinking of having my weeding at the 1909 it such a beautiful place
  • yung_coconut
    Dedicated October 2019
    yung_coconut ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yep, we did a Sunday wedding (it's cheaper) but during their peak months (October). We used their catering, which is optional but I HIGHLY recommend it. Our guests were raving about the food long after the wedding. They have a little restaurant adjacent to the property, so they cook the food there and walk it over to the venue, which is super convenient. Definitely go to the food tastings they offer! We also used their decor, which included tables, chairs, an arch for the ceremony, linens, plates, flatware, glasses, etc. They pretty much had everything there. We just had to bring our own alcohol (which is a cheaper way to do it anyway), dessert and flowers.

They have so many ways to mix and match different packages so you can really make it work for your budget. They were so great to work with too.

• J
    Savvy June 2021
    Jacklyn ·
    • Flag

Descanso Gardens is gorgeous and has a couple different options. Camarillo Ranch is also pretty. There is also Middleranch

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics