We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

N
Beginner October 2020

October Honeymoons

Nayvee, on June 29, 2020 at 5:21 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Saved Save
Does anybody have any favorite destinations, resorts, hotels, activities, etc. for October? I would love love love (and greatly appreciate) any feedback and suggestions! We aren't wanting to break the bank or anything! Lol. We are both quite active and love the outdoors but ANY ideas we would love to hear 馃挒 THANK YOU in advance.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Nayvee, on July 1, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  • Megan
    Expert October 2020
    Megan
    • Flag
    We are going to Maui in October for our honeymoon. We just reascheduled to next year, but it has a bunch of hiking trails, kayaking, snorkeling! We are also super outdoorsy and love camping so the fun active stuff plus the relaxing on the beach was a perfect honeymoon combo for us! And because it鈥檚 US it wasn鈥檛 too crazy we are doing an air bnb and the weather is supposed to be perfect that time of year.
  • N
    Beginner October 2020
    Nayvee
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you this is so helpful!!
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca
    • Flag

It's very uncertain to be safe to travel in October, but if you're into the outdoors, maybe camping in a National or State Park?

We did Disney, but we're also not beach/outdoorsy people, so that was perfect for us. I always recommend Disney, because it's really fun to go and ignore the outside world and be a very large 5 year old for a while.

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan
    • Flag

We did a minimoon this past October to Banner Elk, NC. There are hiking trails near by, caves & caverns, waterfalls, plus wineries and breweries. We rented a cabin with a hot tub and a spectacular view. It was a great trip with amazing scenery!

• N
    Beginner October 2020
    Nayvee
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

Hi Nayvee! I've also seen a lot of ideas for honeymoons this fall in these discussions - make sure to check them out: October honeymoon thoughts and Fall honeymoons.

• Anna
    Super October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    We鈥檝e reserved a cabin in Nelson County Virginia, mountains, trails, trout fishing and one of my favorite apple orchards.
  • N
    Beginner October 2020
    Nayvee
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This sounds really cool! Thank you
  • Martha
    Devoted October 2022
    Martha
    • Flag

I greatly recommend the Gunflint Lodge in MN. I'm an outdoors girl but I can also be a city girl, I'm looking into a cabin in northern Mn to hide away for a few days in the fall, there's fishing and horse riding and great hiking. Covid will probably still be ongoing then and limiting people interaction is easy if you hide in the woods lol. Wis Dells some great cabins as well.

• N
    Beginner October 2020
    Nayvee
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! This sounds like such a blast 馃挒

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles